Don't Panic

Don't Panic

A Story by The Wonderful Joshiekinz
"

Piece 3 of "Who Say's You're Not Perfect?" "I Do."

"
Dear Him,
I just want to start off by saying I'm sorry. I understand that you truly cared for me. You were the only one who did. But unfortunately you were like a candle that lit my heart, up against the tornado known as Others. The darkness was bound to consume me.
Honestly, you did so much to help. But the resistance was just too much. Nobody will ever understand me like you did. Yes, you did read that correctly, did.
By the time you read this it will be to late. You can't stop what is going to happen. There was just too much pain to live with. I constantly felt like I was drowning, feeling the slow suffocating pain that would never bring the end to relieve my struggle. I understand that you will be upset, but there just wasn't any other solution.
I hope you take something from our friendship. I know it meant a great deal to you, it did to me too. I just couldn't carry on anymore. We'll see each other again, in the light, promise. I'm sure you'll be able to pull through this.
You'll be okay. I know it.
-Love Forever and Always
Her.

© 2014 The Wonderful Joshiekinz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on February 22, 2014
Last Updated on February 22, 2014

Author

The Wonderful Joshiekinz
The Wonderful Joshiekinz

About
Yes, I am still in high-school. But that doesn't mean my abilities are weak. more..

Writing