THE WORLDS DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS

THE WORLDS DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS

A Book by joy
"

HI I AM SO CALLED THE CHRISTIAN GOSSIPER GIRL WHO TALKS ABOUT THE WORLDS NEGATIVE MESSAGES AND THINGS. IN THIS BOOK I WILL BE WRITING ISSUES ON THINGS THE WORLD NEVER TELLS YOU.

"

No Chapters


© 2013 joy


Author's Note

joy
Have you heard the new line for Victoria's Secret Pink "Bright Young Things"? Well, don't you know that Victoria's Secret is supposed to be for adults and older people? So why are they now creating "Bright Young Things" for tweens and teens which consist of lingeries and grown-up-y things? The most devastating part is that they now have panties for us young girls that say: "I dare you", "call me", "wild in bed", "let's make out", and "feeling lucky". Listen to me guys this is for tweens 11 and up!!! Think about, would you even imagine a 11 year old girl wearing panties that says, "Wild in bed"? They're reaching us young girls in a sexual way and that we have to be sexual in order to gain acceptance in this world. Victoria's Secret claims that "Bright Young Things" are not supposed to be intended for teens and tweens, it's for college students. Wait, but then they say this at a conference:“When somebody's 15 or 16 years old, what do they want to be?”{Victoria's Secret Chief Financial Officer Stuart Burgdoerfer said at a conference}“They want to be older, and they want to be cool like the girl in college, and that’s part of the magic of what we do at Pink.”So the Victoria's Secret wants girls to feel and act older than they are. I mean if you look at the pictures of teens modeling the lingerie line, these girls are 14, but look like their 18. In teen Vogue Magazines they're teaching us that we have to look attractive by wearing sexy panties and bras in order to get that good looking guy to like us.Well, if you decide to dress that way you just lost your soul to a boy that will just use you. Girls listen to me, you need to stop thinking this way!!!!! Think about it, the world is using us as their objects, but why not boys? The media is using our looks and body to promote sexual things because sex sells, right?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on July 8, 2013
Last Updated on July 8, 2013

Author

joy
joy

Writing
The Lost girl The Lost girl

A Story by joy