Astin

Astin

A Chapter by FailedWizard

It was a winter morning, I woke up to the cold again today, I sit here anticipating spring to arrive, I wish I need not sit here pondering what I wish to experience this summer, because this summer I will actually seize the moment, enjoying it as my last for you never know... this might be my last.

But as I lay here pondering what to do with my summer I thought that would tell a simple summer story about someone I may know.

"The last time we were here, you brought your boyfriend here, remember Litago?" were the some of the first words the girl heard from her mother as they first arrived inside the usuall camping spot, enraged she becomes and asks here mother why she even would bring that up? The Mother might be her Mother but, she doesn't know her own daughter, Which pains her, but she knows she still loves her, why? because she takes care of her necessities, The Mother knows not her child in which she does not know the wound has yet to be healed even if it almost a year ago, in as she replies that she doesn't know it was such a touchy subject as she ended her sentence the car entered into a silent atmosphere beetween everyone, but it was not long since they had arrived to their spot, In anger Litago storms of to the lake but right before she leaves her Mother asks "Where do you think you're going?" which Litago replied sarcastically "You know since I'm just a angsty teen, So I thought I'd do some crimes and maybe some drugs!"

Litago wanders to the nearby beach lake and just sits, feeling sad, frustrated and this unknown feeling of unease, like something isn't right, It's almost as you are missing someone or something, but know you really shouldn't feel like this.

Nothing eventful happened more on that day, after listnening to music at the beach, she picked up some pieces or herself, the pieces she doesn't know if she should throw them away, for they bring her that unrelenting feeling of regret and longing for someone who does noe wish to reciprocate the feeling anymore, but it has comfortability something Litago oftens falls a trap to, she does not wish to get rid of something comfortable, because what happens after that could be less comfortable or not comfortable at all, this is a feeling she fights most of the time, it is also the feeling that gives her the fear of actually growing up, to have to not live in this comfortable bubble anymore.

entering the cabin she proceeds to sit at the kitchen table as if nothing had happened earlier and then they started talking about what to do tomorrow, after dinner she heads to bed and stares into the roof of the room with no thought only this icky little feeling, what lies ahead tomorrow!


© 2022 FailedWizard


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on March 10, 2022
Last Updated on March 11, 2022


Author

FailedWizard
FailedWizard

Iceland



About
Just a classic Wizard School dropout. more..

Writing
Astin Astin

A Book by FailedWizard