Remembering the late Earl P. Murray - Julius Fann, Jr

Remembering the late Earl P. Murray - Julius Fann, Jr

A Story by jufa
"

I posted this dialogue. In loyalty to my friend Earl P. Murray. To make people aware 2003 was only a moment ago. Moreover to reintroduce Mr. Murray and hopefully his 41 novels again to the world.

"
 The late author   Earl P Murray
Good afternoon, jufa, Thanks for your "on the money" message to me this morning, which arrived as prescribed for the patient feeling ill. The concept discussed, bliss, is what brought me here, but I was still clinging to the illusion of what I had left behind, somehow believing it might change, as the false message delivered to my ego--but still realizing that the reason I'd left in the first place was because it couldn't change, or would choose not to, in any case. And in discussion with a friend here, it became apparent that the same message was in her eyes as well, to leave behind false hope. No expectations on any level at any time. Just leave behind false hope. 

So, in experiencing what I did between your words and my friend's words, within a short time, the words from a ---- that will not be for much longer, as she puts it, I came to realize how my entire life, from what I've been "fed" from infancy onward, was in the realm of allowing myself to be considered "odd and not normal," and "not someone who knows what love is." No one had to say that to me outright as things came to form this morning--it had to appear of its own volition from within, when the situation had been set up for that to occur. Of course, in moving toward learning to love myself in the right way, the reality of my progress was firm, that God had placed me where I needed to be, within myself, to receive Truth I need to assimilate. 

The true concept of selfish love, from the mouth of my ----, blared at me over the phone. Deep resentments built upon conditions placed upon me and then not upheld by me, to suit her needs in some way, brought a rage forth that awakened a lot of old foundations I had built for myself. So, I can see that even though her love did not, from her consciousness come forth as selfless, it was indeed Love, as it appeared to me, for my own changes and rectification of challenges. By her "blowing her cover," as it were, I learned that soft words, which I already knew, do not a true message bring. The strain to give in to them was strong, and when I didn't, the gloves came off and she would have none of the fact that I go as directed by God. 

I have spent much of my life believing that just because I was able to see the true innate goodness within an individual, I had the power to bring it to the fore and allow for that person to feel fulfilled. Thus, at my own expense. The Path of another is not my own. I've known this for some time but until I received the correct blows this morning to further allow me to delve into the deeper parts of myself and view how I built circumstances to try and prove others correct, this circumstance had managed to escape my consciousness. A lot of bitter pills that I had been forced to swallow at various times during my life had remained within, and now that I realize that the True Physician is there, the side effects will have to go as well. 
As this season makes its entrance, I have a question: I am certain that as Jesus took life in material form, of the law, by woman, that his birth as it is viewed in story form, could likely have occured in a far away manger, of humble parents, and the like. I am also certain that the conception process, through the Holy Spirit, perhaps without the usual male/female sexual union, is also possible. But as each of us comes from Spirit and must realize that we are just that, we are (possibly with some exceptions) created by the union of a sperm and egg cell, within a woman. Would it make Jesus Christ any less should the usual process have occured, and he later in life became enlightened to realize who He was and what he must do? I know he told his mother once, "I must be about my Father's business," but didn't he have yet to be baptized when that occured? I am so in awe of the Love and Truth that is there, awaiting someone who wants to receive what belongs to each of us. When the reality that that kind of Love sees not human nor anything else, but the allowance of mind itself, it is truly beyond comprehension. I know there is no possible way to slight Jesus by wondering at his earthly entrance, coming into the material world, as he was never born nor did he die. I'm just wondering at what point he knew this concept to be Truth. 
Thanks again, Earl 
-------------------------------------------

 Hi Earl, At 09:15 AM 12/23/02 -0800,

Forgive my long delay in replying, but have been attempting to get out of the way of me.

As long as we live, we are going to be pulled between ourselves; this is the true battle we fight, and the fight, which we realize not, is not to overcome another power because the nature of God is infinite, and there is no power, no disease, no confusion, no nothing in this world of finiteness which is not swallowed up in the infinity of Truth. God is truth.

Our problem began at the moment of conception, and when we come forth from the womb, we are already steeped in the mentality of the world of fear and loneliness. Then we are sent to the church and learn how to live in fear even more. No one understands us, we cry, but no one has to understand us, as we do not have to understand anyone. We must learn to do is "Do unto others as we would have them do unto us." No this does not mean yielding to selfishness, nor anything that infinity can swallow up in the reality of truth. it means our consciousness must become so in tune with this Truth, that we can look at the blind, the crippled, and the dead, and be able to say "What did hinder you" from seeing, from"taking up thy bed and walk", and as "Lazarus come forth."

The Scriptures read that Christ came forth "in the likeness of sinful flesh." No one pays attention to this verse, because everyone believes, as they have been taught, that Jesus came directly from God. But we all come directly from God, because if God is all, and I doubt it not, then where else, or who else can we come from? Jesus came into this world already on the path. If you will read the lineage of Jesus, you will find persons who nullified some human characters in their lives. That the lineage of Joseph stop, at a certain point, but Mary's continued, and that it is this lineage which produced, in Elizabeth, John the Baptist mother, and then Mary, a consciousness of righteousness. This is the consciousness of flesh Jesus was birthed into, this is why He realized, at a young age, He must be about His Father's business. But even being born in the consciousness of righteousness, Jesus has to find for himself the reality of the Father in Him. These are the years that everyone calls the loss of Jesus, but the truth is, Jesus has to go away. He has to go away from the god of the intellect, the god of tradition, the god of this world, and let the God within Him fire Him with His presence. And Earl, unless we go away, we will go somewhere looking for something that is not there.

I am delighted to be of help to you!

You are never alone, never! - jufa



[[Source: Fort Collins Coloradoan
Earl Patrick Murray, 52, of Fort Collins, died suddenly Saturday, May 10, 2003.
He had such a flair for writing," added Vandeventer, who had read almost all of Murray's 40 novels. "He loved the West and history and putting them together. He wrote wonderful novels."
Murray would spend years researching a subject to make sure his books were accurate, Victoria Murray said. His 41st book, based on the life of real-life Zorro Joaquin Marietta, is due out in July 2003.]

© 2023 jufa


Author's Note

jufa
[[Source: Fort Collins Coloradoan
Earl Patrick Murray, 52, of Fort Collins, died suddenly Saturday, May 10, 2003.
He had such a flair for writing," added Vandeventer, who had read almost all of Murray's 40 novels. "He loved the West and history and putting them together. He wrote wonderful novels."
Murray would spend years researching a subject to make sure his books were accurate, Victoria Murray said. His 41st book, based on the life of real-life Zorro Joaquin Marietta, is due out in July 2003.]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on April 14, 2023
Last Updated on April 14, 2023