THE VALUE OF FAITH - Julius Fann, Jr

THE VALUE OF FAITH - Julius Fann, Jr

A Story by jufa
"

Wrestling for blessing

"
No matter how horrific or wonderous situations, circumstances, or conditions physically in one's life, always it should be understood when one realized God speaks face to face with whosoever. Should it be true “the Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend,” and "God is no respector of person," He will also speak face to face with you. "Numbers 12:8 KJV. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold." 

Confrontation is an individual struggle to hear The Voice which spoke within the hearts of all men the proclamation ordaining them "to be fruitful and multiply," and "build a house for a sanctuary." To be ordained by God, and seek to build a sanctuary, one must go within themselves and wrestle through the demons enslaving their discerning thoughts. And as “Jacob wrestles a man with him until the breaking of the day,” 
   and would not free this man from his grasp until he blessed Jacob, every individual must continuously wrestle with his Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personalities which keep him in the dark of never having been born, and therefore could never be dying. Man must endure this encounter within himself, as Jacob did, and not let go until “he had power over the angel, and prevailed” (Hos. 12:4). This is the value of faith.

It is in this determination men find themselves in the struggle of Jacob, and where they must express their faith and conviction in the Words “I will not let thee go, except thou bless me” (Gen. 32:26). Man must hold onto this faith, his conviction until that “still small voice” ordains and bless him with a new name and the words, “I will be thou mouth...and will teach you what ye shall do” (Ex. 4:14).

It is then the individual will become empty of human mental thoughts and will be hollowed, and the Spirit of the Son enters into, and fill that which has been made empty.

Now, this is the substance of Faith hoped for, and to Honour the LORD with thy substance. Prov.3:9. Man must endure this encounter within himself, as Jacob did, and not let go until “he had power over the angel, and prevailed” (Hos. 12:4) This is the evidence of faith not seen.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

© 2023 jufa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on April 17, 2023
Last Updated on April 18, 2023