Once upon a love story

Once upon a love story

A Story by Julie Shi MacPherson
"

I found him, my love. My other half.

"
I used to believe in happy endings, fairy tails and love story's. That one day someone would come alone and whisk me off my feet. That we would live happy ever after in a kingdom far far away. The words in books I loned to become a reality.


I reached a point in my life where I no longer believed in such stories. Life just wasn't the same anymore it became a daily routine a chore. Couldn't I be happy but for a moment. I lived in a condo in Westand Michigan with my husband, my son Bradly and my daughter Julie. My husband Jared whom I had once been in love with just didn't seem the same to me. I just didn't have the love I used to have for him. Why couldn't be happy but if for a moment?


I hated the neighborhood we lived in filled with drug dealers and other rotten people. I especially hated my neighbor who would always make my life a living hell. With his loud music and drug dealing. I hated it here I just couldn't take it I wanted to leave here I wanted to start over. So I did I left my husband taking my daughter Julie with me. I couldn't leave here a sixteen year old who still need to be taken care of. We rented a new apartment as I called it "Our little house." 


Julie seemed to be happy to be out of the neighborhood we lived in and so was I. We lived like this for a few months then it happen. I met someone who I just might share the rest of my life with. At first I though he was an arrogant a*****e. The first time I met him he placed his feet on my desk at work like he was all that. We exchanged numbers and we started to talk he wasn't so bad after all. He started to fall in to place like the pieces of a puzzle. I was in love so much that I didn't not want to separate for him. 


Only the thought brought me to tears. He was the one the one I had sought my whole life, my other half. Julie seemed to be happy with him and that made my glad. We started to date and it lasted though the year. Then it happen he proposed my heart did a skip and I started to ball. 

"Yes, Yes." I said breathless. 

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

and then

We all lived happily ever after...


"Well I'm still working on it."

© 2013 Julie Shi MacPherson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013

Author

Julie Shi MacPherson
Julie Shi MacPherson

Wayne, MI



About
Hello there!!! My name is Julie MacPherson. I'm a sixteen year old from Wayne, Michigan. I've been writing for about three years now, and have been developing my skills over the past years. more..

Writing