Meeting

Meeting

A Chapter by Julie Shi MacPherson
"

When their eye meet it was never the same his heart fluttered every-time she was close. He thought it was a curse but was it actual love?

"
An angel shall never fall in love for if he does he will meet his demise. Feelings of agony, anguish, heartbreak, rage , and hatred boil with breaking the spirit to fly. The once mighty wings are crushed weighted down with sins, then they would simply crumble. Clouds underfoot become unstable and the angel falls from his home in the heavens.


Becoming one of the fallen


He let out a sigh surveying the area that he was assigned to him. It had been month since he had been promoted to the rank archangel. With the job came adventure of the human world a thrill for any new angel. All was quiet besides the occasional bustle of the train yet it seemed to be growing quieter day by day. He had questioned why he had to be assigned to this quaint town in the middle of nowhere. Many thoughts ran though his mind clashing with each other.


The bar door came open with jangle but it was too late the door slammed him right in the forehead.


"Im so sorry are you okay?" a women holding a purse asked.


"I'm fine nothings broken." he said with a smile.


The women was mid twenty's, brown hair blue eyes wearing a dress.


"You're bleeding! my house is just across the streets let me patch you up with my first aid kit." she said in shock.


"If you insist"


Her house matched the style of every other house maid of brinks and wood. Two windows covered with sheets sat at the front of the house. 


"Careful watch your head." she warned.


The door's frame was low and took him time to enter. Floorboards gave a creak with the weight that had been applied to them.


© 2012 Julie Shi MacPherson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012
Tags: Angel, Humans, Heaven, Wings, Love, Romance, Fallen Angel, Death


Author

Julie Shi MacPherson
Julie Shi MacPherson

Wayne, MI



About
Hello there!!! My name is Julie MacPherson. I'm a sixteen year old from Wayne, Michigan. I've been writing for about three years now, and have been developing my skills over the past years. more..

Writing