rolling my own ciggarettes

rolling my own ciggarettes

A Story by julius9609

i never really knew what an addictive personality i had until i was 15. i was introduced to drugs at a very young age. my parents used to smoke weed when i was very young they still do to this day. i guess it never really occurred to them how it would impact me in the long run. i smoked my first cigarette at the age of 15 the first time i tried any drug was at 17. i was desperate to feel something after angelica left i wanted to know i could still feel. i started off smoking weed on the regular then it quickly evolved into popping A.D.H.D pills and any kind of Watson i could get my little hands on. cocaine was a very big thing for me and Abel at 17. i was so foolish i threw away my whole high school to just be someone i wasn't. i remember feeling the feeling of addiction. it was the darkest thing  had ever felt. i had kept telling myself that i wanted to feel something that i needed to. the first time i had ever felt addiction was after i tried suicide, i remember staying up all night with a few rails. i could feel the despondency in my chest. it didn't really takes its toll until i caught myself smoking out of a water bottle bong in my mothers restroom. i cried realizing that after i tried to kill myself all i could bring myself to do was try and do as many things as possible to see if i could still wake up in the morning. it was a dark place i don't ever want to go back.

© 2015 julius9609


Author's Note

julius9609
just some thoughts

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on January 16, 2015
Last Updated on January 16, 2015

Author

julius9609
julius9609

Dallas, TX



About
A little older and a little wiser now 12/7/17 more..

Writing
Clarity Clarity

A Poem by julius9609