"title"

"title"

A Story by julius9609
"

i caused the break up of my own 2 year relationship. I'm an a*****e

"
I've counted the pedals of two falls and our falls but it was my fault. It always was im addicted to being egocentric. I could make you cry in a heart beat but the thought of you leaving me always kind of made my heart really week. I pushed your buttons and now they just seem to have broken, did I push you that far did I make you go so far away. I could always blame you and you and I knew it was something I'm good at. But now there's no one to blame but myself. I drove you into another mans arms. After 2 years of just one another it can feel like an eternity if you make it miserable. I guess that's what I wanted. I wanted you to stay melancholy with me forever so we could relate to one another and not have to worry about any one other. I'm addicted to drugs and you knew that from the start. I tattooed a heart on my wrist when we first got together. Sittin on the benches in the commons playing with my hands looking at my wrist giving me a kiss. I could smell your skin as the wind blew your fragment scent towards me. Sometimes when I'm alone I can smell it. Sometimes when I'm alone I cry. They always happen at the same time. I'm sorry I took the last two years of your life away from you. But I'm not sorry for how much I loved you.

I love you ada.
I had the best two years with you. I just wish you could say the same.

© 2015 julius9609


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

How sad you wrote the story. I don't know how you felt guilty about having a broken relationship with your former girlfriend. Are you emotionally okay after a long time?

I am praying for you, my fellow writer and hope we can be friends despite our age differences.

May I add you to "Friends"?

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

julius9609

8 Years Ago

Of course! And thank you for the concern in doing much better now and after being so low the only wa.. read more



Reviews

How sad you wrote the story. I don't know how you felt guilty about having a broken relationship with your former girlfriend. Are you emotionally okay after a long time?

I am praying for you, my fellow writer and hope we can be friends despite our age differences.

May I add you to "Friends"?

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

julius9609

8 Years Ago

Of course! And thank you for the concern in doing much better now and after being so low the only wa.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 3, 2015
Last Updated on March 3, 2015

Author

julius9609
julius9609

Dallas, TX



About
A little older and a little wiser now 12/7/17 more..

Writing
Clarity Clarity

A Poem by julius9609