The twins of death.

The twins of death.

A Chapter by justmichelle
"

Have a little taste.

"

“ Ah, Yes the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it “

-The Lion King

Chapter  1

Unknown P.O.V

I was walking through the long white corridors, it felt like a hospital but it’s not. The halls send chills run down my spine every time I went through them �" and it’s not a good one, always. Rumors said that those corridors are the place where you can hear people scream out in stress or frustration and eventually ended up dying in one of the rooms. Tragic it is. I walk through one of the doors that said ‘Interrogation room’.


“ What happened ? “ I asked one of the members of the UNICEF’s  Agentthat looks frantic looking at the glass wall.


“ Go see for yourself ma’am �" the girl and the boy are out of control “ One of them that I recognized as Peter talk as if he’s thinking hard about something. I looked at the glass window and saw that the UNICEF’s medical is trying to calm down the twins �" Jenna and Paul Elsworth. Both of them are trashing and crashing all the medical things that’s surrounding them, even Paul is banging on the glass window yelling something that contained some harsh words. I frown but didn’t say anything.


“ So the tracker? It’s not in them yet? “ I asked Peter, he looked startled but answer nonetheless.


“ Yes “ Peter said with a frown like he’s not believing it himself that the twins is hard to handle. I scoffed and looked at the twins is now sitting at the medical chair and talking with each other probably searching some way out.


“ What a shame �" I thought I could count on you guys “ I said and walked to the door that connects with the medical room.

When I walked in they both turned their heads to me and stopped talking and looked at me like I’m some kind of disease. But aside from that they kept staring at me with cold and weird vibes coming from them.


“ What are you going to do to us? “ Jenna croaked some words like it’s the last words she’s going to say. I scoff once again and looked at both of them.


“ It’s Jenna and Paul isn’t it? “ I asked them back with a question while raising an eyebrow. Paul looked calm but I know these twins are hiding something.


“ You answer us first “ Paul said with dominance laced in his voice, who could’ve thought that a 10 year old could sound like that of course it’s obvious that both of them is like their parents.


“ Ah, you’re just the same like your parents dear. But anyway it’s not my place to tell you about this “ I said and sent them a smirk. Paul looked pissed and tried to attack me but Jenna hold him back.


“ Paul “ Jenna whispered a warning tone and looked at me.


“ Then who is it ? “ Jenna continued still holding Paul back. I put my hands up in mock surrender.


“ You will know it along the way “ I said and pulled a chair in front of them to take a closer look on them.


“ Don’tyou dare took a step closer than that “ Paul said through gritted teeth. I put my hands up and smirk.


“ At least tell us where are we going? “ Jenna asked and frown at me.


“ Well if you want to know that badly then I’ll tell you �" You both is going to go to America but on a different planes “ I explained and Paul frowned �" what’s with all the frowning?


“ Why do we need different planes? “ Paul asked and as on cue the UNICEF’s agents went in to the room. Some of them grabbed Paul and some grabbed Jenna.


“ Where are we going? “ Jenna asked frantically while struggling to get free.


“ You know what to do guys, see you later. Oh and twins �" Don’t forget to put the façades off “ I smirk.


“ What do you mean? “ I heard Paul yelled and struggling to get free too.


“ Yea- “ Jenna said but the stingers already strike them both with a full jolt. I scoffed and walked out of the room. I wonder if those two will be a good use �" I mean it’s hard for them both to work noticing that their parents is killed and they are going to be separated in a different city. I just hope that they will be able to find each other and worked together with that they will be stronger. But the question is; are they smart enough to do that? Well… I hope so. Ah… I forgot to put the tracker on. I called one of the agents that bringing them to America.


“ Aye, I forgot to put the tracker on can you please do that? “ I asked the agent on the phone.


“ Of course ma’am “ The agent said.


“ Good “ I said and hung up the phone, the medical is not the only one who can put the tracker, we all do it’s just that they can make it less painful. But seeing those twins I think they picked the hard one. Let’s see the days ought to come, will they survive or it’s just another waves of rain?



© 2015 justmichelle


Author's Note

justmichelle
Have some faith in me will you? There... I will post the next chapter when I can.
Leave another comments. thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on April 5, 2015
Last Updated on April 5, 2015
Tags: adventure, humor, demigod, romance, frienships, sheeple, etc


Author

justmichelle
justmichelle

is this really important?, WTF, Indonesia



About
I am just an ordinary asian girl living in a little part of asia - just guess where. My birthday date is 13 October 2000 - and yes I am #00 generation. My family lives in a small but a comfy country n.. more..

Writing
Sheeple Sheeple

A Book by justmichelle