chapter three

chapter three

A Chapter by rozet allegretto chronos

      Violet had never had dreams like she had when she passed out. The were dark and revolting... Full of things that lurk in the shadows, that creep and crawl. Violet dosent know just how long she was unconcious, but the first thing she remembers when she wakes up is her throat hurting really bad and the feeling as if a huge weight on her neck. She tries to open her eyes but their heavy lidded so she tries to listen for a sound, anything she can hold on to.
      Violet cant remember falling asleep, but she wakes up to something being poked into the nook of her arm. This time Violets eyes snap open, and she tries to moan but it just turns out as a gurgle. She hears something stir to her right and suddenly her arm grows cold and it spreads to the rest of her body. She looks to see what's in her arm and its a iv with blood in it... then her eyes search the room and light upon a man of about eighteen or nineteen.
     She looks him over, he's got ice blue eyes, high cheek bones, a beautiful nose and careing lips.He's nicely dressed, and has nicely trimmed black hair. Violet starts to shiver and he looks at her. His smile makes her want to smile,and makes the pain drift away. She trys to clear her throat to say something abut ends up coughing roughly.
     He immediatly  takes a blanket and covers her, And then says. "Shhh... your ok.. I brought you to this house, it looked like yours.I hope you don't mind that I came in. Oh!" He has the funniest expression and says," my names Joshua, and I kinda saved you. I don't know if you remember or not... Well even if you did you passed out before I got you here. So you wouldn't remember me any ways , well I got your horse back into the stable.. He's doing ok..." He drifts off as Violet points to the dresser.
      She points again and then when he opens the drawer, she points to a piece of chalk in the drawer and holds her hand out. He puts it in her hand and draws the alchemists cymbal on her chest. He watches in amazement as she struggles to sit up. He holds her down at first but she keeps fighting and he helps her sit up.
     
      


© 2014 rozet allegretto chronos


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on August 3, 2014
Last Updated on September 11, 2014


Author

 rozet allegretto chronos
rozet allegretto chronos

san mateo, FL



About
Well I enjoy reading and having daydreams, especially of those that I love. I enjoy putting some of my dreams into writing.. more..

Writing