10th July

10th July

A Chapter by PrinsesangPancake

Dear Sally,
I'm not really sure I like this idea. But my dreams are bothering me these days. It's not that they're scary.. but they seem too real. 
I remember being at university. There's this project, I dunno. A play, I think. My class mates were there. The stage was big and there were lots of people. I'm not even sure if it was really a play. It was getting late then. The sun setting, the dusk turning to night. It was getting colder by the second. I didn't have my jacket with me like I usually do. I was painting these boxes. They're big enough boxes for me to hide inside and I'm painting the insides white. I was shivering. Everyone was looking at me, telling me to stop for a while. But I wasn't listening. I keep painting every box. Well, I was painting them white, just white.
I was almost done and almost stiff as hell, when there's this guy who lent me his blue polo shirt. He just dropped it over my shoulders and left without word. He then returned to the crowd who were about to leave. I over heard them, "Hey, why did you give that to her?".. I didn't hear his reply. 
While I watch them walk away from the stage, he put his arms around this girl's shoulder. She turned her head over towards me, with this disgusted look on her face. I figured she's his girlfriend. 
Then all blurred out. I'm back on my bed. I was awake. 
I'm pretty sure I haven't seen these people. I mean that girl and that group. But that disgusted look on her face seems to pierce my heart. It's not like it is any big deal, I mean, it's just a dream. haha~ But that guy in the dream.. Somewhat, I feel like I know him. Maybe he represents someone in my waking life? But why would he give his polo shirt to me? haha~ Sorry Sal, this dream is really bothering me. haha.
Anyway, I was supposed to meet up with Greg today. Dunno, wasn't that up to meet him today but.. I told him I have colds. He didn't even bother going here. *sigh* Useless bf. haha. 


© 2012 PrinsesangPancake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on September 10, 2012
Last Updated on September 10, 2012
Tags: diary, dream, teen, love, crush, fantasy


Author

PrinsesangPancake
PrinsesangPancake

Philippines



About
writing isn't really my strength, but i think i have a knack on it. more..

Writing