Always needs....

Always needs....

A Poem by Kaa Na Kalyanasundaram

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To discard an evil thinking

The mind always needs ... 

An another good thought!

 

                .......Kaa.Na.Kalyanasundaram

 

© 2012 Kaa Na Kalyanasundaram


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great wisdom in the words. Must know a happy heart and mind to see the beauty in a new day. Thank you for the amazing poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


I definitely agree :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is hopeful. :) For some reason makes me think of serial killers being confronted with a considerate and happy thought. Nice.

Posted 11 Years Ago


That is very true because we can not reach peace and balance unless we are able to accomplish that. I have to say that your haiku always contain such wonderful grains of truth and wisdom. Sometimes one of the hardest things for us to do is to find those good thoughts in the universe, but that is one of the keys to our growth and expansion as people. Well done, my friend.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Thank U Victoria for the correction. Now corrected the spelling error. Thank u again.

Posted 11 Years Ago


One misspelling with the last word, other then that; very nice short write, I like the meaning.

Posted 11 Years Ago


True!

Posted 11 Years Ago


So strong in feeling and expression

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Brilliant poem! I like your thoughts! Very wise, sir...

Posted 11 Years Ago


this is a cool poem- I like wisdom and this has it. I admire Haiku poetry- although I don't understand how it actually works- but it seems that every word selected is important because it is "brief and to the point".

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 27, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012

Author

Kaa Na Kalyanasundaram
Kaa Na Kalyanasundaram

Chennai, India



About
I am very glad to enrol in your web. I am a Haiku poet. My poems are already published in the name of ' The Smile Humanity' - poems with humanity behaviour. I received an award of " Pavendar Award" .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Who Am I Who Am I

A Poem by AK