Wee all need a beginning...

Wee all need a beginning...

A Chapter by DeathlyPoet

Who would have thought. After all the pain. My savior is, none other then, the one that caused that damage.

 

Okay, so he may not have cause most damage, nor may he not be the only savior, but give me credit I had to get your attention some how. Who would really want to read a story based on anything? Or everything? Possibly even based off a life in what is considered real world, maybe in fantasy land.

 

They are amazing. I mean they are two friends that save me from depression, and pain. Pardon the language but… they are my happy pills. Gotta talk, or take if you wanna get medical terms, them daily. Sometimes more then once a day to deal with it. Without them I would loose sence of caring what happened. I’ve been there before. Only thing I cared about was the pain on others. Not myself.

 

If you want to know that you’ll have to wait. Like a good puppy waits for its treat, or human race wait for its death.

 

So much pain to get here though… not much when considering what others go through but a lot when you consider have no pain tolerance at all and always losing the ones you get close to. Or care for most.

 

So here I am laying sleepless afraid of dreaming, and losing them. For realization of that all those I get close to, I help, but after enough time I lose them. Or they lose me.



© 2011 DeathlyPoet


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on August 22, 2011
Last Updated on August 22, 2011


Author

DeathlyPoet
DeathlyPoet

Canada



About
unique as nowhere sane as nothing similar to no one empty as the pit more..

Writing