Can You Hear Me?

Can You Hear Me?

A Poem by LiteSkinned Dude

 

Can you hear me?….. No…. I mean can you REALLY hear me?….. cause your words are speaking loud to me….. the tone that you speak is on point…the way your words fluctuate and accentuate from your lips…. it makes me wanna kiss…the very soul of you…. to reap the whole of you….. and to justify my feelin’s….cause I’m able and willin’…to be a mass upon the masses…..within your folds of purification…..in my destination….in this bayou….of which you rest your hands….in this cup...from which you SIP….and you TASTE me….such a sweet, spiritual taste…..distinctive enough to captivate your mind…..strong enough to curl your toes…..CAN YOU STILL HEAR ME?

© 2008 LiteSkinned Dude


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Overall a good read, keep up the good work and feel free to send me a request when ever..
One!

Posted 16 Years Ago


I found your piece a very interesting read. I love the idea of the poem, it puts the reader in a new mindset.

Posted 16 Years Ago


i like how you know the difference between listening and hearing. But overall the structure, is unique and refreshing. Best of luck with all your future writing. By the way is the end of this piece a refrence to sex and orgasims?

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 7, 2008
Last Updated on March 10, 2008


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..