Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by karagb83
"

"

I stood there. "What do you want?" I asked. They laughed. "We want to know how much you know." they said, still staring at me. "Nothing." I said sharply. "Where are the others?"  again, the guards laughed. "They're in a cell quite like yours. Only not as much security." They seemed quite pleased that I was mad. I saw a chance. When the guard across from me laughed, I kicked him with all I had. I felt the are being knocked out of him. And then I jumped...........on top of the other guard. The remaining three guards ran at me. I felt something hard hit the back of my head. Then I was in a large office. Someone must have knocked me out. The office looked typical. Desk, chair, pens and pencils, some odd little things scattered around. The chair I was sitting in was very comfy. Except the fact I was tied to it. A large man in a brown combat suit-I'm guessing he was a guard- walked in. He was probably six feet tall , dark hair, brown eyes, he looked twenty-one, but was probably only fourteen. Everybody here looked at least five years older, mostly because they were so big. He had a relaxed look on his face. But I knew if I got out I could knock him into next week. The guard snapped his fingers, and four men rushed in. He nodded his head towards me. The four guards started to untie me. Big mistake. As soon as I could get out I threw a punch at the guard nearest me. He fell over like he had slipped on a banana peel. I jumped over the desk, and kicked the guard in brown. He grabbed my foot in mid air, and twisted it. Bringing me to the ground. I started to jump up to smack the guy upside the head. But he had a gun aimed right at me. The gun was strange looking. I guessed it was for knocking people out. Not for killing them. I also guessed that because his finger was on the trigger, and he pulled it.



© 2008 karagb83


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on December 3, 2008


Author

karagb83
karagb83

California, CA



About
I am 12 year's old, and I want to publish a book. I don't know if i'm really that good. Feel free 2 tell me! more..

Writing
God God

A Poem by karagb83