Why?

Why?

A Story by Karina

~Why am I here? Am I here to suffer in this lustful, haughty, greedy, judgemenal, liar, and sinful world? My story has been told many times and false friends act like they care and change my story into something horrible, a terrible gossip. I've been bullied from first grade to freshman year. Epecially of my race. Why am I born into this world with no happiness? I ask that question so many times. I thought of many ways to end it, to end this suffering. But why did I not kill myself now? I'm trying to figure that out myself. Maybe I was scared to die and not be missed. I cry many nights, thinking to myself, will that day ever come, where there is happiness and joy? A world of laughter and honesty. Love and faithful? But why this world? It was raining that day when I went to school with this heavy thoughtful feeling. I sit outside at lunch by myself like always, I did not care if I got wet. The thought of me killing myself seemed so wrong. The gossip spread like wild fire, about the sucide that I wanted to commit, the lies of me doing drugs. I never felt so embarrased. Why? This cruel world. The tears rolled down my cheeks, like great drops of rain that fall from my eyes, the heavy rainclouds in my mind let loose their turbulent nature. Then there was a hand on my shoulder. I was surprised when I saw these people, a huge group of people, some were worried and some were crying. Each from a different grade.They told me that they love me, that they will protect me, to not listen to what people think, that I will never suffer anymore for God is with me and tell me to smile because I know the truth. But why? Why? Because their my friends. My true friends and somehow that day changed my life and somehow the World changed a little....we need to love one another and not sin. Be there with your friends or family when there is tough times...good things happen to those who do good.....~

© 2013 Karina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

then again, no good deed goes unpunished, too. sometimes that's just the way it goes

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

399 Views
1 Review
Added on May 12, 2013
Last Updated on May 13, 2013
Previous Versions

Author

Karina
Karina

Greenwood, SC



About
I really love to read and draw (Can see a few of my drawings i uploaded in my photos). I have trouble writing sometimes and I'm tring to improve that.----Im back! havent been on for awhile now...so im.. more..

Writing
What is love? What is love?

A Poem by Karina


Thank you Thank you

A Poem by Karina


~Memories~ ~Memories~

A Story by Karina