Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by sunpixie2000

They live in a world that is unknown to them. In their world are creatures, which existence isn't known. I'm a part of the unknown world. My name is Rosalie Moyer and I'm a vampire. You know those books that are saying that vampires can't reproduce, well they are wrong. I was born like every other human, even if my parents are vampires. However, some books have the right or almost right facts about us. Like those Twilight books say, we don't' burn in the sun. But still we don't sparkle, we lose our powers if we stay too long in the sun. We do drink human or animal blood, but we also have to eat some human food or we can't continue living. Beside the super speed and superstrentgh we have special powers too. Some of those powers are hidden and we may think that we don't have them, but in reality we just didn't discover them yet. I'm one of those vampires who don't have a power. Well maybe I do or I don't. All vampires attend school. Before we go to high school, we have to go to the vampire school where they are teaching us how to control our thirst. It's not a pretty thing you know. I'm just glad that I'm over with this. This year when I turned 16 I was finally free and tomorrow I will be a junior at West Valley High School, Alaska. That means I have only two years left until graduation. Oh, I forgot to tell you that beside the humans and vampires there are also witches, ghosts, werewolfs and shapeshifters. 


© 2013 sunpixie2000


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on June 2, 2013
Last Updated on June 4, 2013