Vixion: 6

Vixion: 6

A Chapter by karmic

 

“Sir! The military is crushing us. The western rebels aren’t coming! If this goes on, the eastern rebel forces will be wiped out” A rebel yelled out to captain Conwell. They hid inside of a trench for cover; there were only about forty of them left.

“Damn cowards. We were supposed to take over east headquarters with the help of the western rebels. Where are they?” Conwell thought while firing shots from an old revolver. Conwell’s glasses were cracked on the side; blood ran down from his eye brow to his dirty five o’clock shadow. Conwell was no more then thirty four and was named as a tactical genius.

“Trigents are moving in” the rebel yelled again before getting shot in the head twice and once in the chest.

“This is it” Conwell mumbled.

“Looks like you guys are in a tough situation” a woman said while walking into the trench. The woman looked like she was in her early twenties; the black lip stick on her lips matched with her short black hair.

“What the hell are you doing in a place like this?” a rebel barked; he tried to pull her down into the trench, but she felt as if she were over seven hundred pounds.

“I have only come to help. Not to stay” she pulled away from the man; the man flew and landed behind her.

“What are you” Conwell asked.

“I’m Vadel and that’s Arvien” she pointed to the huge monster heading out towards the Trigents. The monster was a male; it had long claw and tubes going all through its body. Its tongue hung out and hovered over his chest.

“What is that?” a rebel cried out.

“Is that a Vixion?” Conwell muttered.

“Hah a Vixion! Those pitiful excuses for Atlexis. We are the real thing” Vadel laughed. Four Trigents stood in front of Arvien; they all shot missiles at him. Arvien smacked them away without any force. Arvien picked a Trigent up by its leg and slammed it into another. Arvien jumped on the other Trigent and ripped its eye out. The last Trigent went to step on Arvien, but was then hit by a twister. Conwell turned to see that Vadel had made the twister. The twister then headed towards the rest of the military army and wiped them out. Conwell and the rest of the rebel stood in shock; there was no cheering only silence.

“There you go. The east headquarters is yours” Vadel waved, while walking away with Arvien at her side. Conwell’s stern face then turned into a smile.

“Let go finish our take over” he rallied up the rebels and charged the headquarters.

“Vadel are we still searching for Adam?” Arvien asked sadly.

“Of course. That’s the only reason we are searching for the crystal and that b*****d” Vadel sighed.

“Can’t we make our own crystal?” Arvien whimpered.

“We can, but we need the original to save Adam” Vadel explained. Arvien put his head down as they walked.

“Did you have fun?” Vadel asked.

“Yea” Arvien said happily.

“Don’t worry. We’ll have even more fun when we get to Rushco” she grinned.

 

“Brother do you think it’s good to leave Nina behind?” Jake asked, while the walked to the shipping docks.

“She will only slow us down” Elsine groaned.

“Don’t you think we should have at least said goodbye?” Jake sighed.

“Hey do you two kids need a ride?” an old fisher man asked. The man pointed to a small fisher boat; Elsine nodded his head and pulled on Jake. They both jumped on the small boat; the noticed the small motor was smoking a little. The boat started moving; it was quick, but very bumpy.

“We are heading to Gingy” Elsine stated, he closed his eyes so he didn’t have to look at the water.

“What a coincidence. So am’ I” the fisher man’s voice changed. Elsine opened his eyes to see Nina standing in front of him.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Elsine jumped up.

“You two were going to leave me” she whimpered.

“It was Elsine’s idea” Jake exclaimed, while stepping back.

“Thanks for the help brother” Elsine groaned. Nina hit Elsine on the top of his head.

“What was that for!” Elsine yelled.

“Well I don’t know. Maybe it’s because you were going to leave me. Without even a goodbye” Nina yelled back. Elsine sat back down and closed his eyes again.

“Sorry. I didn’t know you would care so much” he muttered.

“I don’t care. It’s just that” she paused and looked at Gingy; there was a huge amounts of smoke coming from it.

“What’s going on?” Jake asked.

“The military” Elsine’s hand turned into a fist.

  

 

Radian sat down inside of a booth on the train; he took a deep breath and removed his white gloves off his hands.

“You can sit down. You don’t have to be such a stiff” Radian rolled his eyes and looked out the window. Veda walked into the booth; he was wearing a dark blue jacket with sun glasses on. Veda’s skin was dark brown and he had a small Mohawk on his head. Veda was really tall with a built body.

“The boy two booths ahead, he is a- I know I felt it. I wonder why he is not in hiding” Radian rested his head on his arm. Radian let out a small smile.

“This should be fun” he thought. Radian stood up and walked out the booth; Veda nodded his head and followed behind him. They both climbed up the ladder to the top of the train. The train’s speed increased as it went down a steep path. Radian’s hat flew off his head and floated away.

“What are we doing up here?” Veda asked.

“I’m pretty sure that Vixion downstairs knows we are here. So now he will try and fight both of us” Radian smirked. Footstep came from the other side of the train car ladder; a boy then emerged from the ladder.

“So he came” Radian licked his lip; his tongue resembled that of a snakes.

“Are you Vixions from the military?” Dante asked.

“Who wants to know” Radian said. As Radian spoke, cold air exited from his mouth.

“Your killer” Dante’s hands caught on fire as he charged down the moving train car.

“How interesting, a Vixion with the power of fire” Radian grinned. Dante swung at Radian; Radian dodged but ran into Dante’s kick.

“He’s quick” he thought. Veda punched the train car and the metal from it rose up. Dante flew backwards and almost flew off the edge.

“This seems a little too unfair. Why not make this a two on two” Gleam suggested from behind Veda and Radian.

“Gleam!” Veda gasped.

“Well look who it is. Captain Gleam, look you even brought your old sword along with you. You really helped us out by coming here” Radian laughed.

“I got Gleam” Veda groaned; Veda jumped to the other train car and stood in front of Gleam.

“Looks like it’s just you and me flamy” The train car began freezing under Radian’s feet. Dante shot two fire balls, then charged in behind them. Radian blocked them and made a sword made of ice. Dante spun and tried to kick Radian, but it was blocked by the sword. Radian grabbed Dante’s leg and froze it. Dante jumped back and caught on fire. The fire quickly melted.

“I’m surprised you are able to live knowing that you left you fort and comrades during an attack” Veda swung at Gleam; Gleam jumped over the punch and came back down with the tip of his sword facing Veda. Rocks came off the ground and blocked the attack.

“You know what really happened that day. Don’t you?” Gleam did a back flip; he landed but a large rock knocked him to the ground.

“I know about you regeneration technique” Veda said, while shooting four sharp rocks through Gleam’s body. The rocks left a huge hole inside of Gleam’s stomach, but the hole slowly healed.

“Yea too bad it can’t bring my eye back” he smiled. A huge explosion happened behind Veda; he turned to see the car that Dante and Radian were on was flying towards him. Rocks covered Veda’s body to shield him. Gleam jumped off of Veda’s back and landed on the flying train car. A wave of ice blasted at Gleam. Gleam twirled his sword and blocked the attack; his then froze. Radian landed on his back next to Veda; a steel pole was  enlarged into his shoulder. Radian coughed up blood.

“Damn kid” he gasped. Radian raised his hand and froze the car flying towards them; Veda then punched it. The train car broke in half; the blast knocked Gleam off the train. Gleam fell down the mountain the train was riding on. When the smoke cleared Dante was gone and so was the other half of the train. The half of the train Veda and Radian were on continued down the mountain. Radian froze the pole in his should and broke it.

“Hah. That was fun” he sighed, while looking below the mountain where Gleam had fell.

“You think he is still alive?” Veda asked. Radian smiled.

“Of course he is” he laughed.



© 2010 karmic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

hahaha gleam is a beast. I like it

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on January 26, 2010
Last Updated on January 26, 2010


Author

karmic
karmic

new york, NY



About
MEN GIVE POWER TO GODS GODS GIVE POWER TO KINGS AND KINGS GIVE FREEDOM TO MAN SO WHO IS THE TRUE CREATOR? 1/8/10 .. more..

Writing
The House The House

A Chapter by karmic