Journey Begins - The First kiss

Journey Begins - The First kiss

A Chapter by Karthik

My name is Karthik. I am a Software Developer at Google. Happily married a normal person with ambitious goals.

This is my story of the FIRST KISS how it turned into a Memorable event in my life. Today is the birthday of my wife And also the anniversary of my first kiss. I am so lucky to be sharing this beautiful and memorable occasion with my wife.

At the age of 14 everyone talks about girls. I tried so hard to get a girlfriend. Finally, at the age of 16, I was in a casual relationship. The relationship lasted for 2 months. Her name is Priya. Priya is 5’6 a little shy girl, completely traditional. My first girlfriend. We look at each other every time. On the last day of my school, I tried to kiss her. She was afraid and ran away.

I got a text from her dad’s mobile. I never expected this from you. I don’t want you. Instead of First kiss my teenage ended with the first Embarrassment.

After my 10th I moved to another city so I was never in contact with her.  I concentrated more on studies for +1 & +2. I have my focus towards my career and wanted to be an aeronautical engineer, but I didn’t get enough marks to get into a good college. I was so upset those days, I felt I wish I would have a partner to share everything. So I decided to search for the perfect partner. But I never believed in destiny concept so I decided to search by myself. 

I take up a CSE branch as my second alternative. I was studying well and yet searching for a perfect Girl of my life. I cleared my 1st sem with the best GPA but I am not very happy though, and also great achievement got top marks in M1. 

When I was in the 2nd sem I crossed a path to my first love when I was playing basketball. Her name is Sushma, I used to stare at her whenever she passed from the basketball court. She is a fair girl with a height of 5’4. The height is kind of a problem for me because I am 6’2. She looks thin and traditional. She has funk hair it looks so good on her.

I used to sit in the library. One day suddenly she was sitting next to me. Her hair disturbs my concentration for every 1 minute she is adjusting her hair with her beautiful soft hands. One fine evening she approached me to ask a doubt in mathematics -1. Every Engineering student’s nightmare subject. Maybe she approached knowingly that I scored top marks in university. I was staring at her, her eyes are like an ocean wanting to dive in. When she adjusts her funk hair her eyes move a little bit. Her lips are so beautiful especially her strawberry lipstick made so attractive to kiss her. I nodded my head and looked down into a book. I was so disturbed again by my looks towards her and I noticed a curved body. I can say that is a perfect measurement!. I wanted to touch her cheeks at that moment. She said hello in a little loud voice Where are you Mr?. I replied yes yes I am here. 

I couldn’t explain her doubt properly, How can I explain when she is in front of me.

She replied that’s ok. By the way, my name is Sushma Sharma. I Replied oh nice name and I am Karthik. I shook hands with her that the first time I touched her I still remember the date 16/December/2012. She was afraid of the dark. She asked to accompany her till the end of the street. I was blank and said yes yes I am here in an excited tone. I have seen in many movies when two people walk in a dark lot things will happen I thought the same way but it never happened. But the feeling is so good. 

The next day I was waving at her by saying hi, I asked her to do you remember me? Yes said, of course, you are Karthik. I said to her I was searching for you in the 1st year branch. I couldn’t find you. Which branch are you?

She replied I am CSE only but 3rd year. I was devastated. I was thinking how can she be my senior? She looks like 18. Damm with my fate! 

Karthik:  ok Madam. Sushma: No need to be called a madam. Call me Sushma. Can you help me with M-1?
Karthik: Yes madam! I do help you.
Sushma: No madam please. Give me your number I will ask doubts if any needed.
Karthik: Any other help required. I will be available in the library Sushma Madam. It will take time to call you Sushma!
Sushma: I like the name Karthik so I remember your name for the first time itself.
Chalo catches you later.  

At that instant, it feels like 100 guitars playing at the same pace in my heart. I danced in the middle of the basketball court. Suddenly everyone around me was awkwardly staring at me. But Sushma madam sees and smiles at me.

Maybe this is influenced by the movie ye maya chesave. Where Karthik is 2 years younger than Jessy. I took it as inspiration but here the situation is a bit different. She is my senior in college. By watching Happy Days movies I am self-motivated to give my best shot. I am so obsessed with movies those days.

It so hard to start a conversation, Thanks to movies those days. Initially, we used to chat with each other about M1. I know after exams she may not contact me, but I am still living my moment happily.

Every day we walk together after the library shuts down in a dark street. I used to walk 4 steps behind her so that I could see her instead of walking beside. 

                  “I have seen her back more times than her face”.

After the exams are completed she is texting me. I am so blessed. I wanted to take her out 6 months since we knew each other. Surprisingly got a message from her saying, Can we go out? We went shopping and the movie later ended up in Beach. It was so cold on the beach the sea breezes touch her hair making it curl. She is cuter in that new curly hair. The whole 45 minutes I was staring at her.

Karthik: Sushma I want to say one thing. 

Sushma: YES Karthik. 
I was about to propose but she interrupted
Sushma: Did you observe anything?. 

I was searching everywhere. 

Sushma: Don’t search anywhere. You called me Sushma for the first time. what you want to say.
Karthik: I skipped the topic replied �" I will tell you on Thursday.

I thought of numerous approaches to propose. At long last, I finished up the ideal method to communicate is the Best kiss. I have an inclination she loves me as well. So I have to face the challenge. I was sitting tight for Thursday. 

On that day, I was strolling with her in that dim road. I contacted her hand when I was walking adjacent to her; she smiled at me. So I made the powerful stride and pulled her towards a tree. I set my left hand around her bent hip, put my right hand on her cheek, and balanced her out of control hair which secured her eyes. Our eyes observe one another. I can detect her sentiments towards me. She is sweating up; however, it is a calm atmosphere. Her perspiration drops from brow to nose tip than on to lips. I cleaned it with my hand. Her lips are so delicate. I said you don’t stress; I will do nothing. Out of nowhere, her eyes, changed in a loud voice and said leave me. I was stunned by what the heck she unexpectedly irritated. Although she was irate, her lips and eyes are so alluring. I left her, and I said I am heartbroken. 

I had never observed her like that. What the hell I did now. Possibly she may feel I am a companion, and I may have crossed my cutoff. Maybe the age contrast? I was looking for myself the entire night. I was unable to rest. Her eyes were forceful around then. I don’t have the foggiest idea of how it will end! 

On one more day when I took a gander at her, she was irritated. I attempted to message her on Facebook; she blocked me and telephone as well. I felt so awful I would have proposed to her in an appropriate manner rather than that move. We didn’t converse with one another for over 12 days, and I felt lost those days. One delightful day she came towards me and said on the off chance that I blow up, I will carry on like this! Would you despite everything like to proceed? I have no clue about what to continue and what drives her crazy. 

After her discussion in the flask, I continued checking the ticking clock for a night walk. 

At 7 o’clock. I strolled with Sushma, and I asked her what drives you mad. I won’t do such humiliating things. She has an angry face once more. I Was crushed by what the heck once more! In what manner can a young lady have the universal ability to switch feelings and articulations in a brief instant?. 

She approached me, not so much as a 1-foot separation hole. She stated, Yes. 

I didn’t comprehend this time either. Be that as it may, I was unable to control myself by finding in close contact of eyes and her breath all over. I contacted her lips with her own hands and asked, would you say you are alright?. She didn’t answer; instead, she is gazing towards me. I have seen it in numerous motion pictures. I thought this the exact second for a Best Kiss. 

I was going to kiss her. She shut her eyes; lips were dry, I detected her pulse is high. I contacted my finger to her mouth; she somewhat opened her eyes. I moved further and reached my lips with her lips. We continue kissing for over 2 minutes. She may have eaten chocolate that adds more taste to this lovely kiss. 

I didn’t shut my eyes to see her response. I didn’t relax for a couple of moments. This is the most hazardous advance I at any point took. There are odds of saying a final farewell to her; however, she is into me. Her kiss communicated each feeling towards me. 

Following a moment of kissing, we embraced one another. I recognized a drop of tears quickly that indicated the amount she missed me. 

I need to ask what makes her savage; however, I would prefer not to demolish this second. Retook a couple of breaths and kissed her. I proposed her while she is in my arms. She answered, I previously replied. Don’t you get it? You are such an Idiotic head. 

I inquired as to whether you approve of this. At that point for what reason would you say you are so furious? She answered with a charming grin since you would have kissed me as opposed to being grieved. You destroyed that second, so I got annoyed. 

In the wake of knowing why she pissed. I comprehended a particular something: 

“There will be no ideal young lady on this planet. Everybody is the equivalent and common as it were”. 

Acclaim God to make this delightful day so extraordinary. I may have demolished one occasion. What so exceptional today? �" she replied

“Happy Birthday Sushma”. Will you be the Rest of my Life. I proposed with an Intimated hug.

“That’s how my First kiss happened”.

We have great fights in our lives. We both suffered a lot yet cared for each other, and took stand for each other. Finally, we married after due struggles.



© 2020 Karthik


Author's Note

Karthik
ignore grammar issues. Let me know how is the story in comments

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on September 15, 2020
Last Updated on September 15, 2020


Author

Karthik
Karthik

Writing