People

People

A Story by Katerina

How come it always has to be like this? The pain that consumes me is constantly thriving within me. The only escape is writing. Writing about sad people with lives much worse than mine. How could no one see? Is it that hidden beneath my tormented eyes or was it not important enough to worry about. The pain was like a bomb in my heart. The thing about bombs is that the aftermath is worse and lasts a lifetime in your memory. Nothing can ever be the same afterwards. everyone tries to help but there is no help after the damage has been done. couldn't people see  I was on the brink of exploding? How long would I have to hold back before I could no longer? Was no one out there for me? There was the people who "cared" but even those people left when you needed them the most. Friends. Best friends. Mothers. Fathers. Brothers. Sisters. All of these are added to the category that cause me the most pain. 

The people who don't really care.

On the inside I'm actually really scared. What if I fall apart and need help putting the pieces back together? Would anyone be there to help? What will they say if i tell them the truth? They might laugh in my face and say that its nothing to worry about. They could yell at me for the way I think. They might not love me.

 Maybe I'm scared of the aftermath .

Will the people I trust the most stick around after the truth is spoken?

Will they try to find a solution?

Will they try to find help?

Or will they abandon me in my need? 

Try to escape without being involved in my problems?

Maybe the won't even care?

I need to be loved.

© 2013 Katerina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

There is much insightful truth here. I'm impressed.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 14, 2013
Last Updated on December 14, 2013

Author

Katerina
Katerina

About
I write when I'm sad. most of it i don't even read over. its just something i do quite often. more..

Writing
Innocent Eyes Innocent Eyes

A Story by Katerina


Hope Hope

A Story by Katerina