darkness

darkness

A Story by atlas

there's a time, for about a year when all i can remember are tears, anger and pain. it was the darkest part of my life and i understood why people ended it, for real. i was going to, i really was, but then this other kid did and i saw everyone, everyone struggling to go on with their lives, to fight through each day and those weren’t even his close friends or parents. i honestly think that his death saved me from my self. i’ve never told anybody this, i came close once, but i never have; last year i was very depressed, i was so angry or crying and locked up in my room, my grades dropped, i totally isolated my friends and then the darkness went away, the rain dulled to a mist and the pain faded. i think i was one of the lucky ones, that made it out on my own, and i’m very grateful, which i why i try to live now, to appreciate the time i saved for me, the time i didn’t give away and steal from others, it’s mine and i want it now, i want to feel through the pain, all the love and hope that i didn’t see and share it with everyone i can…

© 2016 atlas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on February 25, 2016
Last Updated on February 25, 2016

Author

atlas
atlas

Writing
life life

A Story by atlas


darkness darkness

A Poem by atlas


good now good now

A Story by atlas





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5