Chapter/Scene 3b~The Eurasia Gang/ The Other Side

Chapter/Scene 3b~The Eurasia Gang/ The Other Side

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

A Changing Experience

The Eurasia Gang/ The other side

 

Kara:  People calm down!  All we have to do it act innocent.  When we go in front of the jury we have to look professional.  We all know that Will and Ricky wouldn’t do any of that!  They’re not murderers!  We have to stand up for them!  There futures depend on us and how well we can use facts and keep them out of jail.  We’ve been there and we can’t have two of our member’s in jail!

Maria:  I don’t even wanna be here.  Unfortunately I was dragged here by my parents because they said I had no social life.

Pricilla:  You can leave but you know the process.

Maria:  Yeah and I know I can’t fight all of you so I can’t leave.

Alejandro:  Yo people I managed to pilfer some useful stuff from some shops.

Kara:  As long as you didn’t get caught then I’m ok with it.  If any more of us go to jail then we all have to do something bad again. That does not mean killing someone.  It means breaking in to people’s houses. Got it?

Pricilla: What if I told you that one of them is guilty for Joy’s death?

Kara:  Then I would say go break into someone’s house, but I’m not saying that so don’t do it yet.

Pricilla: It was William.  He is part of a cult that the murderer is the leader of.  I can’t see into the past, but I can see into the future and I see all of us being put into jail.  I don’t know why because that didn’t show up.  All I know is that we are going to jail so be ready for it.

Maria:  I can’t go to jail now!  I’m only 11!  I can’t go!  Kara please!

Kara:  Be quiet I don’t want to hear your complaining.  Alejandro do you know where Rick and Will are?

Alejandro:  No why was I supposed to be watching them?

Kara:  No, but do you know where they went?

Alejandro:  I said no.  I think they said they were going to a party at the Colozek’s place.

Kara:  Oh good god.  Why would they go there?

Alejandro:  Their friend invited them there.  Nicholaus Pemola I think his name was.

Pricilla: Forget about them they really messed up and they can’t and shouldn’t be forgiven for what they got themselves into.

Kara: How could you say that?  Weren’t you the one who fell in love with him yesterday?!

Pricilla: Shut up!  You said that you would never speak of that to anyone!  Shut up!

Kara:  Oh oops must have just slipped my mind completely sorry!

Alejandro: Roseline you haven’t said anything, don’t you have any input in this?

Rose: No. Now shh I’m communicating with someone!

Alejandro: And who might that be?
Rose: No one…

Kara: Stop bothering her! She’s using her powers.

Pricilla: They’re at the park.

Kara: Who is? Will and Ricky?

Pricilla: Precisely! Now all we need to do it go there, without getting caught!

Kara: Right, wow maybe I’ve been underestimating you.

Pricilla: That’s right now I’d like to claim my rightful spot as leader.

Kara: No you haven’t proven that you’re completely trustworthy.

Pricilla: Ugh who cares! I should have been leader either way!

Rose: Yeah mhm I get it. Can you check on them for me?  Oops sorry I didn’t mean for you to hear that…

Kara: I’ll let it go because you just obtained that power.

Pricilla: WHAT!?

Kara: Chill she has orders from me.

Alejandro: What do you mean by her power?

Kara:  That’s for me and her to discuss.

Alejandro: We have the right to know!

Pricilla: You really are stubborn.

Kara: No I’m stubborn, but I’m a natural leader because I don’t pick favorites, or take sides for that matter.

Pricilla:  You seem to have taken a favorite.

Maria: Wait I hear someone. Shut up everyone!



© 2012 ApocalypticChick


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on December 24, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2012


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing