Chapter 6~Nothing But Lies

Chapter 6~Nothing But Lies

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

Nothing But Lies

 

I tried to read it as fast as I could.  As read it I was shocked by some of he

things they said.  Apparently it was a note they had been passing in math class. 

It looked something like this:

 

Hey dude...

Hey man what's up?  Why the "..."

Idk I'm torn dude

Why?

Okay so your not gonna like hate me are you if I tell you this? Right?

C'mon man we're best friends why would I hate you?

Because its about something pretty serious

Oh... Well okay then?

Alright then so you know that girl Anaka?

Yeah your girlfriend?

Yeah so you know how her best friend is your girlfriend?

Well it turns out Anaka's planning to kill someone...

Do you know who?

Nah man it could be you it could be your girlfriend or it could be me...

Dude do you think she'll actually do it?

Yeah want me to find out?

Yeah sure... God now I just have to know! Alright...

 

The rest of the note was cut off.  Kyle gave up and said he had the other half

of the note that was written two days later:

Oh my god dude! She wants to kill you!

What?!

Why?

Because she's jealous of your girl.

So what does that have to do with me?!

I have no idea...

If she actually does kill me then I want you to do something for me.

Sure anything! I'll try to stop her first...

No dude it is what it is.

What? How could you just let your life go?

Shut up and listen to me!

Fine but it's your life.

Shut up!  If I do end up dying I need you to promise me something.

What?

I need you to promise me that you'll take care of my girl for me.

What you mean you want me to date her?

Yeah.  Hang with us until I die and watch how I do things.  Then when I die try

them yourself on her.

Okay.  So I hang with you and her until you die?

Yeah.  Watch how I do things so you can remind her of me.

Alright then.

Promise?

Yeah I promise.


I couldn't believe that I was being used.  I couldn't believe that John knew he was going to die! I was like everything I knew and believed in was a lie...  What's worse then being lied to.  I had to know if Kyle loved me for me or if he loved me because he promised John he would.  After all of us met up in the parking lot of the funeral home and we all headed for Kyle's house.  I stayed there. I went back inside and went up to John and mumbled under my breath how could you?  I then called my mom to come pick me up from the funeral home. I stared at his lifeless body until she arrived. When she arrived I threw my phone under the seat and left it there.  When I got home I started packing up my things. I deliberately left the tape recorder on my bed with a note that said: Dear Kyle I can't believe you and John lied to me.  What I can't believe more is that I believed you all this time.  I'm going to run aways and hope that I end up with a better man.  One who doesn't lie to his girlfriend.  If you had told me I could have stopped her.  Now my memories are burning inside my head all filled with hate.  Im ashamed to have been fooled by you.  I'm also ashamed by the good memories I have of all of us together.  If I ever see you again I hope you get what you deserve.

                                    Without love,

                                                                                  A. R.


P.S.  You can listen to the tape recorder without me.  I'm never going to listento it. 



© 2012 ApocalypticChick


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 13, 2012
Last Updated on January 13, 2012


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing