Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Kawaiietta

   The moon was full that night and the sky was filled with stars. The grassy fields were damp from the summer rain and the trees aloud the delinquent liquid to plop down from their green leaves into the moist dirt. No one was aloud to be outside, for it was too late to play, but Toby was meeting someone special someone tonight. He quietly slides up his window and shimmies through it out onto the muddy ground.
   He silently cursed at the muddy shoes and hurried into the large forest that surrounded the city. The forest was dark; almost no light shined through the leafs. Mostly because the moonlight was being reflected off the rain water still sitting lazily on the leafs. Toby took out his flashlight and turned it on. The light flickered for a second but then lite up the area.
   He walked faster dodging the overly muddy places and roots that would make him trip. He kept shaking his head and cursing. These were his favorite shoes and now they were ruined. But it was for Lilly and he really liked Lilly. His brow wrinkled as he thought how hard it was to ask out Lilly.
   She was so beautiful and nice, it was almost like he wasn't good enough. She said yes and now here he was walking in the mud to meet a girl he didn't know was going to show up. Of course she was going to show up! She wasn't mean enough to not show up. He was so caught up in his thoughts about Lilly that he almost didn't see what seemed like meteor falling out of the sky and not to far away from where he was.
   Toby's eyes lite up as the ground began to shake from the impact. When the ground finally calmed down he ran towards to the meteor. When he got to the spot there wasn't a meteor. Trees were broken and some where singed from a fire, in the middle of all this was a black mist. Then Toby heard a man's voice. "Help me." it cried.
  Toby walked toward the voice. "Hello? Are you okay?"
   "Please help me. I need help."
 The black mist began to fade out and there was a man lying naked on the ground. Mud covered him. "What happened? Are you okay?" Toby ran towards the man and crouched down. "What's your name?"
  The man looked up and at Toby. Toby then realized this wasn't a man; he looked like a man, but he was nothing of the sorts. His eyes were pitch black, his teeth were pointed, and from under his black hair poked black horns. Toby stepped back. "W-what are you?"
  The demon reached out with clawed hands and grabbed Toby's neck pulling him closed. "Alistair." the demon whispered before putting his mouth against Toby's.
When Toby pulled away he fell to the floor and gasped for breath. The man was gone.


© 2012 Kawaiietta


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on August 13, 2012
Last Updated on August 13, 2012
Tags: demons


Author

Kawaiietta
Kawaiietta

About
I love romances so most stories may be about romance. I also like the villain super hero thing. My favorite super hero is Batman and my favorite villain is the Joker and Harley Quinn. The things .. more..

Writing
Alistair Alistair

A Chapter by Kawaiietta


Untitled. Untitled.

A Book by Kawaiietta