Bliss

Bliss

A Poem by kaylaparis
"

i was really bored in Spanish class lol

"
the black wind descends upon the horizon; casting a shadow upon the already deserted land of the wasted. everything in its own desolate place, slowly decaying into black ashes, which will change into nothing.
the air whistles with the sound of past eras filled with life and beauty but only for a short while of bliss. of bliss that teased and toyed with the minds of the now deceased. of bliss that promised peace for long and prosperous years. years that died as the cold millenia passed.
the weak buildings crumbled and cracked with age, used to be strong and sturdy and hold multiples of living, breathing beings. beings who sought knowledge that was beyond their understanding.
beings who died searching for understandings they couldn't control.
a bliss they couldn't contain.

© 2010 kaylaparis


Author's Note

kaylaparis
comment:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! This is a very beautiful piece. Very descriptive. I love this! Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Incredible. You have vivid descriptive language, and are able to describe everything in a beautiful (yet haunting) way. You have great rhythm in your piece, and it flows smoothly. GREAT write! :-)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 5, 2010
Last Updated on July 5, 2010

Author

kaylaparis
kaylaparis

Not your business:), PA



About
I am 14 years old. My favorite color is blue and red, adore science fiction novels and romantic ones as well. I usually right science fiction or action and always romance:) more..

Writing