Diary entry 1

Diary entry 1

A Story by Kaylee Marlin

I see the dark red droplets dribble down my wrist into an ocean of blood. My hands hold my heart crushing it until it beats for the last time. My eyes are a black hole with only one way in but no return. Life today is useless to those who know the truth. Death is the easy way out for if you die then there is no more pain and sorrow. Corpses are diseased individuals that are numb to the long term effects of troublesome worries. Wind blows through the openings that we can’t reach to escape our imprisonment. Punishment comes to those who stand on their own and those who can hear the lies of the silver tongue. I lay here chained to the ever growing desire to be free but freedom doesn’t exist. Heartless gestures by the people of today will never fail my belief of greed and power to rule on their own terms. Don’t we all want a taste of freedom pure and a virgin in this world but there is no such thing when all there can be is envy. I’ll write about any topic you give me and I’d love to hear your opinion as well……..

© 2012 Kaylee Marlin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on November 19, 2012
Last Updated on November 19, 2012

Author

Kaylee Marlin
Kaylee Marlin

lafayette, IN



About
I don't talk very much. I am a quiet person when I'm around people I don't know or don't like. There's very few people I feel comfortable talking to. I don't like my dad at all. My mom and I are on un.. more..

Writing