A Change

A Change

A Story by K C Milan
"

It is just a thought raised in mind on the way of life

"
Recently I walk, whenever there is time and chance I try to use that time and take the chance to walk. The fact is I should walk for my health sake. 
I have office for five days in a week. My office is not so far from where I stay but in previous days I used to go to office by bus, rickshaw or other type of vehicles available. 
Now I go to office by walk. 
Some other previous days I walked and found myself perspired after arriving office as weather was so hot. My colleagues especially Tania Mozumder used to cut joke saying, Milan Bhai, is it raining outside?" 
However, I was walking today at the same time and by the same way but did not feel so hot as previous days. 
Why? I asked to myself. 
What the answer I found is a Change. 
A Change is taking place in the nature meaning the summer is departing and the winter is coming in. 
Thought about winter took me back to memories and experiences of winters in my past several years. 

In last winter I experienced severe cool wave, I was shivering even being under hot blanket. I got shot at the death news of several elderly persons and children. But the ordeal had gone with the advent of summer that is about to depart making room for winter again.
But this time I am not afraid of it as I have learned how to face it and one more important thing I have been sure about that winter would not last forever. All the bad days of winter will go and the good day of summer will come in.
I find the same thing happens in human life.
Life changes or a change takes place in every human life.
Change in life means our present good position may change anytime to a bad or even to a worse one.
This is reality and cannot be stopped, it will happen the same way it happens in nature.
What shall we do?
Should we break down, give up our hope or forget our future?
Strongly I will say "No".
What we should do is to learn and becoming hopeful.
We should learn how to face the situation and go forward to the previous or even better than previous position.





© 2015 K C Milan


Author's Note

K C Milan
Ignore weakness that I have shown in my thinking

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on October 20, 2015
Last Updated on October 24, 2015
Tags: Snow, Ice, Cloud

Author

K C Milan
K C Milan

Bogra, Rajshahi, Bangladesh



About
I am a Bangladeshi national, doing a job for a non-government but an international organization. I write news items for different online news especially for newsflavor.com I love writing. more..

Writing
WHO IS GOD? WHO IS GOD?

A Story by K C Milan