Be Happy Amidst Odds a Lot

Be Happy Amidst Odds a Lot

A Story by K C Milan
"

Broken thoughts of life

"

Be Happy Amidst Odds a Lot

 

Few words in Title 'Be Happy Amidst Odds a Lot' carry a clear idea or experience concerning life.

 

Except two three or at best five all other people of the world would say human life goes such a way which is really hard, very difficult.

 

And experience? All experiences of every sphere of life are bitter.

 

I agree with all these people and believe many will come forward and stand beside me to make my stance stronger.

 

I agree because from my childhood to adulthood I had to push my life even an inch through hardship. My father's death was unnatural. He died soon after I born in. I couldn't remember even a single memory of him.

 

In absence of father my mother was struggling a lot to raise me and my brothers. I was the youngest one. Probably she had more concern about me. She was struggling a tireless struggle not only to raise me up but to give decent clothes, good education and so on.

 

I mean I had seen even the life of my mother which was not pleasant. Her experience concerning life was also bitter.

 

In spite of hard struggle she was not able to provide money enough for me to appear at scholarship exam of class eight. This was the thing I like to say hurt her more than me and all. She was moaning, crying without having food for several days. This is one of the saddest memories inscribed within me forever. Whenever I remember it I fail to prevent my tears from falling down. What can I do? I know it is never possible for me to return what she has given or what I owe to her for.  Only I say Mom I am thankful and grateful to you.

 

However, I am talking about experience, bitter experience of life.

 

In later life I gathered more bitter experiences than sweeter ones in almost every sphere of life and sector of the world. Still I am gathering the same experience almost every day.

 

And I think this is not only my own experience but except those few people all others share the same.

 

Like others I too stand every day before mirror few minutes prior to going to office or going out to any other places for any purpose.

 

Whenever I stand before mirror I see myself which makes me ponder over one thing. Who has made me with this beautiful shape? Who has given me all these limbs with which I can see the beauty of nature, can hear the sweet notes of birds, can speak the words of love, can eat delicious food, walk all around and move all directions?

 

In search of answer I find nothing but God. Our heavenly God has made us with such a beautiful shape giving active limbs. He has given us status and honor of the best creature among all of His creations.

 

When I look at my existence I find His unfathomable grace. 

 

Because of His grace I am still alive, I am protected from all evil things of the world.

 

I remember Jesus promised in the Bible...and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world (Matt. 28:20) and in Deuteronomy 31:8 it has been told "It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." 

 

The other day what the answer I got to a question I asked frequently to myself is yes, God's presence is with the very core of my existence and will be in future, I feel it in my every action. And this is more than enough for me to be happy.

 

There will be problems, stress, difficulties and hardships in human life but still remembering God's grace and His ever presence we all as His loving people should be happy. 

© 2015 K C Milan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on October 22, 2015
Last Updated on October 24, 2015
Tags: Friend, Park, Cinema

Author

K C Milan
K C Milan

Bogra, Rajshahi, Bangladesh



About
I am a Bangladeshi national, doing a job for a non-government but an international organization. I write news items for different online news especially for newsflavor.com I love writing. more..

Writing
WHO IS GOD? WHO IS GOD?

A Story by K C Milan