Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kead

Chapter 1

the bad dream

the bad death

the bad fight

the bad day

It was the night before bilbo bagins was off to his place that he was now. It was before he went to sleep and while his son fast asleep. Bilbo was to old to live and to young to die. Bilbo hasn't been back for awhile and his son didn't know that he was here. But things were about to change. Bilbo had finished eating quietly while his son is asleep. He was just about put the plate in the sink when he felt something hit him on the head and fell on the floor unconscious fast asleep 

Frodo woke up with a quick burst,breathing heavily. Far in the world bilbo woke up with some kind of pain. He looks around and see the trees and the leaves blowing and the grass growing. Frodo got up and walked across the room hearing some noises. The grass Growing so much more and taller that everything changes and bilbo sees something in the dark it is blur. But it becomes clear now. He sees some kind of fire in a pit. "Farther" frodo said walking quietly. The noise becomes louder and getting closer and closer. 

Bilbo had got up and walked a bit further and found himself in total darkness except for a big screen in front of that shows some lit ight or some fire which is more clear. But it was a volcano with lava inside and there was his son. "Farther is that you" the noise becomes to loud and frodo turn around and nothing was there except his farther and the window open. Frodo rush to the window and saw something going fast but could see it. It was gone in a flash. His son ran to his farther.

Bilbo saw his son there just standing there. "Son,son is that really you" bilbo said and his son said nothing. Then something huge grab his sons legs pulling his son towards the volcano. Bilbo walking forward and then his son screaming loud and all the echoes going about. Bilbo ran forward and enters the screen. Bilbo here's a slight voice nearby "fa-" but can still here his son screaming loud enough to beat the slight voice. bilbo didn't care what was this place looked like and just ran while his son scraping on the rock try to get out and he is very close to the edge of the volcano. Son screaming louder as bilbo gets closer to him. The voice is get louder "FARTH-" it is to late his son fell into the volcano. His son screaming into his death.

The voice becomes louder "FARTHER,FARTHER" said his son and bilbo woke up with a jolt. Son got a fright. "Farther you scared me" said frodo."Gosh I just had a terrible dream" said bilbo"What was it about dad?" said frodo. "Um I'm afraid I can't son I'm to old to tell you". Said bilbo. "Are you hurt?" said frodo. "don't know, and you are not ot suppose to know that I'm here " said bilbo. "Where did you go?" said Frodo "Can't tell you son " said bilbo "what we're you doing there " said Frodo "cannot tell you son for the last time " said bilbo "what?! Is that an excuses?, you can't tell me" shouted Frodo. "No" said bilbo. After what?! Coming here without telling me. what kind of farther are you." Said Frodo. "A good farther" said bilbo slightly raising his voice. " Oh ya, leaving me out here with a stupid ring for long and I had to go days with my friends and strange people I never met before just to destroy the ring. I nearly got kill a gouple of times farther" shouted Frodo.

It was true Bilbo left his son behind and the ring for 10 years and never came back once. "I'm sorry son for what I did but I had to do what was right" said bilbo. "I don't want to even talk to you anymore" said Frodo and he stormed out. "Wait son" said bilbo raising his voice a little bit but his son was to far away to hear. He waited but his son didn't come back so he got up went to his room and look in the mirror. He was still the same person as he was, same grey hair. Everything was the same about him nothing had change him so he was fine. Bilbo had gone to sleep and had try to forget everything that had happen.


© 2015 Kead


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The part is when frodo and bilbo take it to the next level in this chapter and things go completely wrong


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 9 Years Ago


Best book ever written and thanks to the fans who read this and everyone and even the book writer of the hobbit and the Lord of the rings and the director and the characters



This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 12, 2015
Last Updated on January 18, 2015