Out

Out

A Story by Katelyn Kennedy
"

I found this when I woke up from what was a rough day

"

The smoke danced out of your mouth. It pushed it’s intoxicating arms into our chests and r e a c  h  e  d  in for our sanity. One hit.  Two hits.   Three hits. Got it.

Then we went back into the room. We drowned our liver and laid down, taking it all in. Your head was heavy so you laid it on my lap. My hands ran through your thick black hair. Am I feeling it yet? Is that why I can’t feel my toes anymore? Maybe I need more of something. A few more sips for the pain.

Someone came into the room. He sat down on the floor in front of us. I’m sure he thought something was going on but he paid little attention. While he was enticed by his video game, you quietly laid next to me and ran your hand up and down my legs. I was too busy engulfed in the sensation to tell you it was wrong. I let you slowly continue to move your hand further and further up my leg. And you starred at me. Every time I’d turn to tell you something, your eyes would be waiting. You’d quickly shut them and act like you weren’t looking, but I saw. Deep down I can see you care.

He stopped playing his game and left the room. I asked if we should go with him but you insisted on staying. You rolled over and put your head in between my legs. For a minute, I was able to relax. All I could feel was the promising euphoria in the room. Hope grasped on to air pockets of joy and landed right on our noses. I felt everything and nothing at the same time. And your hand kept moving. Your fingers on the outside of me trying to find their way in. I want you to but you can’t.

So, I left. I tried leaving those feelings behind in that room but they followed me. My mind is clouded by the teasing thoughts you put in my head. Your voice like a broken record, just replaying over and over in my ears. I can’t breathe anymore it’s too much.

You’re my wholesome effluvium. The wind to my match. So, I’ll light up one last time and you can put me     o…  u……       t

© 2018 Katelyn Kennedy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Escaping into a drug-filled hit via your cigarette. And I guess the relaxing sensations and numbing of it all affecting you both. As well as the sexual chemistry between two people. Adding to the mix. Emotional, heartfelt and sincere. Good piece of writing.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Katelyn Kennedy

5 Years Ago

Thank you for your review!



Reviews

One toke over the line and trying not to let things get out of hand is what this sounds like to me. I don't know. Maybe it's just the weed and the wine and the feeling fine and not really love at all. They had "free love" back in sixties but these days everybody pays and pays. Or maybe it just seems that way. There seems to be an awful lot of heartache and confusion in the world to me that there wasn't back then. This was some great writing though. I enjoyed the read. Forgive my rambling review, it's me, not you. (smile)

Posted 1 Year Ago


Very sensual and emotionally charged. You can sense the mood and desire between those two. Great read

Posted 5 Years Ago


This is a very detailed work. It adds the feeling! Good job!

Posted 5 Years Ago


The video games were a nice touch. Very present and real.

Posted 5 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
beautifully written.. I never read a story starting with smoking sound so sexy lol I agree with Dee very heartfelt

Posted 5 Years Ago


Escaping into a drug-filled hit via your cigarette. And I guess the relaxing sensations and numbing of it all affecting you both. As well as the sexual chemistry between two people. Adding to the mix. Emotional, heartfelt and sincere. Good piece of writing.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Katelyn Kennedy

5 Years Ago

Thank you for your review!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2018
Last Updated on June 13, 2018

Author

Katelyn Kennedy
Katelyn Kennedy

Needham, MA



About
I've always had a passion for writing but for a while my life because so busy that I stopped. Now I've started writing again and I hope to share it with others and get something positive out of it! *t.. more..

Writing
hope hope

A Poem by Katelyn Kennedy