Lexi Spiderwoman

Lexi Spiderwoman

A Chapter by Kensington Roth
"

Synopsis

"

LEXI SPIDERWOMaN

A black widow's venom transforms a mild-mannered secretary, Alex Fine, into a dynamic force with super-spidy powers infiltrating a cyber-predator ring as spiderwoman. Set in modern-day San Francisco she battles criminals with her powers unknown to the public, yet she is hailed as a good Samaritan, a crime-fighting superheroine. Alex/Lexi are witty, take charge characters with unparalleled strength and a take-no-prisoners attitude layered with humorous overtones.


An Internet chat room probe by police and FBI exposes a target list of teenage girls. Their cyber-predator search reveals high ranking individuals posing as male teenagers stalking young, innocent girls. When Alex discovers that her daughter has been recruited by the cyber-ring, she goes on the hunt as LEXI SPIDERWOMAN.


Under the cover of darkness Lexi unleashes her powers to feed her hunger for unsuspecting prey on a rampage of vengeance. The thugs are viciously hunted down and bear her wrath, as she weaves her prey into a deadly web. Caught in their lies and deception the villains fear Spiderwoman's retribution, as she unravels the clues in seeking revenge for her daughter.



© 2011 Kensington Roth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Seems very interesting and has a great twist

Posted 12 Years Ago


Definitely something that peaks my interest. ^^* It has elements that entrance me.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

Kensington Roth
Kensington Roth

Cary, NC



About
Genre Novelist/Screenwriter Kensington Roth has penned the urban fantasy LEXI SPIDERWOMAN series for Superhero fans set in modern-day San Francisco. The book has been slated for an upcoming feature f.. more..

Writing