Chapter one

Chapter one

A Chapter by mcculler
"

this is the first chapter of silver, it intros into xenia's life.

"
Sometimes I feel as if I have no soul, like I am living and breathing but their are no feelings inside of me that make my heart pound or put butterflies in my stomach. I have never known what it was like to fall in love and feel that part where you would die for that other person. I have never felt the hurt of getting cut with a knife. But I want to. I want to with every fiber of my being because without those feeling, I feel as if there is no point to life itself.
         The closest I have ever come to these feelings are through my books. When I read, I get the sense of being able to do or be anything and it just makes me want to fly away to a mystical place. My favorite books are about romance. I find it amazing when there is something seperating the two loves and they always find a way to be together. I have always wanted a boy to love me, and I have always wanted to love a boy back. I want him to rescue me and take me away to live in his kingdom, so I can get my happily ever after.
         That rescue I will need very soon, however because in this place they have me in I am in a great danger of dying in the grips of this cruel man. He created me, and he has the power to destroy me as well. I should feel sad about this, scared, terrified, but then again he didn't give me the power to feel. He created me for entertainment, a way to make money. I go outside on a stage and I dance, not just like a normal dance though, my dance will aw people and put them in a trance. It will relax them and make them forget their problems. I don't mind doing this, but now less people are coming, which means less money, which means less of a reason to keep me around.
        I need a way to get out of this room, a way to just run with the wind and never look back. But to do this I will need somebody's help, and I am not quite sure if it is fair to put this somebody in such a great risk. This somebody's name is Reid. One day after a show he had come up to me. He held out his hand to help me off the stage but I hesitant, afraid that my creator would see, but he was off talking to a customor, selling me like a doll. I took his hand and I stepped down.
     "My name is Xenia, it is nice to meet you." I tell him, half forcing a smile.
     "I am Reid, and I can't help but notice the fact that you look awfully sad."
     "I don't really think so. I am not sure if I feel anything actually." I admit, feeling like this is the first person I could tell anything to without being judged.
     "Well, why don't you come out with me, I am sure I could make you feel something." He smiles this amazing smile after that sentence, and I am sure if I was a normal girl I would have floated to heaven. However, I was back to hell in two seconds.
      "I really want to, but honestly I can't. Maybe you can come back sometime though, because I would really like to see you again."
       "I would like to see you again too, but until then why don't you read this book and remember me with every page." He handed me the book, kissed my hand and then he walked away. I watched him with every step and thought that this could lead to something, maybe after this that emptiness would be filled and I would be normal.
       Once the creator was done speaking he led me back to my room and locked the door. He didn't notice my book which I hid behind the silhouette of my dress. I opened it and in the cover was Reid's name along with his phone number. Under it he had written a note saying: I have watched you for a long time now and since you have this book it means I had the courage to go up and talk to you. I hope the love through these pages make it through to your heart and when you finsish I hope you will call and tell me if you feel the same way about me as I do you.
Longing to be yours,
Reid.


© 2011 mcculler


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on June 28, 2011
Last Updated on June 28, 2011


Author

mcculler
mcculler

marion, OH



About
i love to write horror. I am twelve years old and plan to be an author and teacher when i grow up. My bestest friends are Brandi,Sarah,and of course Destinee. more..

Writing
Silver Silver

A Book by mcculler