The defining reason men love cars.

The defining reason men love cars.

A Story by kevluvtory
"

A short essay on why men love cars

"

The size of a gentleman's automobile is in direct opposition to the size of his manhood!
Ergo those who sport a large Hummer are automatically classed as being impotent while the driverr of a mini is a somewhat frivolous person known to play the field as it were!

These fallacy's (sorry) are aimed at men who take a great deal of interest in the kind of vehicle they prefer to travel in. Most men (impotent ones) will tell you they drive a large vehicle because it offers comfort and safety aspects which they deem important for their family.

Those who buy and travel in mini style cars (philanderers) out of choice will tell you they are sensitive to the needs of the planet and thereby create the image of a caring person whom the ladies can trust.
Other (honest but poor) men will tell you they travel in their vehicle because it is all they could / can afford at the time.

So which explanation have you heard recently and more importantly how many of you have actually believed any of them?

Men and cars go together like ladies and shoes tell a woman she has won a competition and has won five different pairs of Manilo's and you will need copious amounts of kitchen towel to wipe up the drool.
Like wise tell a man he can have his choice of any vehicle in the world to own for life! His mind will fry at the endless conflict between his good (public) self and the ever present inner car demons.

These little demons reserve their spot in the frontal cortex of sanity that men claim they have, on seeing a motor that sparkles they start to get agitated, hearing it fired up and rumbling slowly out of the exhaust they clamber for attention.
On both hearing and seeing, the automatic function kicks in and over rides all semblance of normality within the male.
Automobiles are the greatest aphrodisiac ever invented for men, seeing as how they were invented by a man it is almost guaranteed to excite even the mildest of temperaments.
They incorporate everything that a man feels should be within themselves, the reliability (or not in some Italian jobs) the finesse (that is Italian) the poetry and the symmetry.
The steadfast and loyal nature of a standard people carrier is designed for the family man to show off his prowess at child production.
The super charged mini is a popular choice for the young stags to strut their stuff in front of the ladies in an attempt to persuade them that the guy driving will be able to buy them Manilo's.
The all terrain vehicle is used to express (among middle aged men at least) a still burning desire to be out, in amongst the danger.
The hummer or four bye four's of the larger variety are seen as nothing but what they are; a status symbol for wealth and prosperity coupled with a desire to be in control at all times, bought nowadays bye rich (usually semi famous) young people a little ashamed of what they have become and having a need to hide away.
Or they may just be drug dealers who are dumb enough to think the cops won't follow them.

There really is neither rhyme nor reason for mans fascination with cars other than I have described here it all comes down in the end to mans basic instincts, which are to survive and leave behind a new generation to take their place.
Unlike Manilo's which are designed so that men may stand a chance with every woman if he can afford to buy her some.

© 2011 kevluvtory


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011

Author

kevluvtory
kevluvtory

MORPETH, Northumberland, United Kingdom



About
I write a lot of erotica and adult type poetry usually with a large helping of humour. although having said that should you read further you may be surprised at the content I will provide. I is very i.. more..

Writing
SAND BAR SAND BAR

A Poem by kevluvtory


Farewell Farewell

A Poem by kevluvtory