Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger

A Poem by Kgosi
"

when you realize that someone you hold dear is a complete stanger your about to lose, but still love.

"

 

 

Stranger...

For the last time

When the music has stopped playing and all is silent, when motion is still and the vibrations of life are succumbed by waves of ignorance, and poetry seems to be the only living thing… when the horizons are re-born and light overpowers darkness, space folds time merging the past and future inducing inseparable identities from reality…when elusion and invasion of feverish emotions crawl up ones spine, the numb sensation of flouting in the cloth of dreams… when our hearts stop beating to this melody, when tears flow from the pores of our souls and heaven separates love, only the destruction between one curves the other. Heat devours the last moment, and the stride of that last lap seems more like a movie, becoming an unforgettable pick of your life…

For the last time

The strangers we meet become too strange for our hearts to elude, for our minds to unnoticed, for our souls to be disconnected to, these strangers become a whole of you; they make your moments come alive and make you feel like a god in this passionless world. These strangers teach you how to love and reach to were no man can reach, were no emotion can render, they grasp the essence of you sentimentality were motion is non but a vibration, were word qualifies to a breath and sighing means more than just saying I love you, were tears speak more than the emotions behind then, and guilt, sadness and pain are all just a misplaced snitch of truth. These strangers show you expressions of the worlds in them, the universe of exploitations, extensions,- for your mind can only take this much, your body can only feel to this point, and your heart can only race to stop here… you cry with these strangers that become one, for they entangle themselves to a form of beauty, a flower of bliss, a fragrance of heavens gardens… you feel your breath been sucked by their gaze.. You are off course, off balance, off and out of this world for they’ve shown how to see with your soul, feel with your spirit and transcend from been mortal, to a god in-love with purity, poetry but mostly them… a dazzle of how bright the sun really shines.

For the last time

You find yourself fighting for these strangers, find your heart wanting to hold on  to them forever, you see your future with them, and in them… all that is,-  is worth fighting for, for they are the caress that moves your senses- your new leaf of happiness, your first and last beginning. They orchestrate the rhythm of your heart beat, for  you sweat when they’re around… find you self disorientated, dislocated, disinter joined with your haven for their presence imprisons you in the sanction of their realm- you don’t know how to feel, your desires dry up to a thirst only they can quench… they become the conductor of your flow and making you reach to height-less heights, been afraid is the last feeling, more like it’s a lost feeling for in their eyes the stars dance, in their voice the heavens chant and in their smile… in their smile Zion descends. 

For the last time

When the music has stopped playing and all is silent, when you turn your face to say your last goodbye, your last I love you, your last embrace, your last kiss, your last look, your last tearful smile, your last breath, your last I’ll miss you, your last thank you, and your first look in the reality of you future… just know, I’m just a breath away, a memory away, a word away… you’re the strangest stranger I’ve met with, the woman I would have loved to embrace forever;- love, look and cherish for endless days…

And For the first time- stranger...

I have no regrets, I have no sorrow, I have no pain, just sadness, just ..., just a misplace of emotions for this part, this motion, this change, for the first time, I loved …, I loved you stanger… I … I …- you are the greatest.

And No words can best describe you and what you’ve been to me.

 

but the perfect stranger...

 

© 2008 Kgosi


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

my word bro..i love that ur naked...nt hiding anytin wow..

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Added on October 19, 2008

Author

Kgosi
Kgosi

MAFTOWN, South Africa



About
i'M STILL SEARCHING.... i've found meaning in meaning... the purpose of meanings purpose, but seeking for the meaning of purpose in words... my world is of words crafted with words that contrast .. more..

Writing
To a Mother To a Mother

A Poem by Kgosi


ThIs pIeCe ThIs pIeCe

A Poem by Kgosi