Mr. Terry Jones

Mr. Terry Jones

A Poem by khalid
"

when can peace be strong enough to survive?

"

 

Are you really a man of religion?

Isn’t Christianity a message of peace?

You see yourself as a real priest?

Then,  gather your mind

And go into a fast flight

In which you meet the great Christ

Do you think he will be proud

Of the hatred you have spread

Of the peace you have slaughtered

You have used Jesus name

For the sake of your own fame

You were supposed to be surrounded by white  angels

You replaced them by the black  devils

Poisoning the world with their evils

You thought you insult Islam this way

You thought you hurt Christianity

You tried to destroy humanity

Pouring oil on the fire

you didn't know,

the first one it will burn is..you

if you werent scared of Mohamed,

you wouldnt have cared for him

but you know he has always been alive

in minds, in hearts and in books

while you think you are alive

ev en if you are blind and deaf

 

 

© 2012 khalid


Author's Note

khalid
Mr Terry Jonees is considered to be a priest whose message is revailing peace but instead he spreads hatred and violence making a world-burning movie. i know all the readers here are poets so they are peace-lovers. i hope you read this and send it to your friends as a message of peace, maybe it can reach Mr Jones himself.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh so that's his name.i didn't knew that.but to be wise.it's a poem consisting of the words coming out from the depths of truth...it's true that by pointing our finger on any religion we forget that we are pointing it at the humanity!!..
by doing a thing like this(@ Mr. terry jones).he effects the stability of the world peace and brings chaos in one's mind>>
very true.thanks for sharing ti with us!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


Just. Pure. Amazing

Posted 11 Years Ago


This was very well written, and the subject is highly controversial, which I like because it brings up many thoughts in one's mind. I honestly believe that each religion has done something terrible. It is the people, not the religion, that hurt others. The ones who hurt, are not very religious are they? And in that aspect, could they really call themselves Christian or Muslim or Jew or Buddhist or Mormon or any other religion? If you take almost every single religion on the planet, they all promote PEACE... and that is the right thing to do. I have no trouble with Christians, or any other religion. It's based on preference right? True religion comes from the heart, and a true heart should enjoy peace and well being.
Great poem, Khalid... I really enjoyed this, maika'i no!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


khalid

11 Years Ago

thank you so much for your valuable comment which added so much to the meaning of the poem..
frivolous treasures

11 Years Ago

Your quite welcome, I'm sure. Thank you for such a great write :)
Its a cool poem Khalid.Christianity is indeed a religion of peace.sorry but in my opinion demonstrating and destroying things isnt the proper way of solving things on the eyes of God.What Mr.Terry Jones did was trying to fight the prophet Mohamed if Mohamed was real then let him take his fight.Its his fight not for the people.
We have seen churches being destroyed in nigeria,even here in Kenya each time the muslims get angered by something but christians never fight back coz its not our war its christs.My all friends are muslims,i went to a school where i was the only christian student.I got no problem with Islam but i get really sad sometimes,the government might do something they dont like and in return they hurt christians as if the government is of christians only.Honestly,Muslims need to do a lot to convince non muslims that there religion means PEACE.peaceful people dont act that way when hurt.
sorry if i angered you,we are all One regardless of religion.Humanity comes first then religion.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I hope this poem reaches MR.Terry jones. Religions don't teach us war. They inspire us to spread peace.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Well Written Kahlid ! I have read this many times..we all know solutions in different ways..but as long as there are humans...this kind of person will always exist because they take joy in spreading evil..does matter what religion, race, color of eyes..hate mongers will exist & we the peace seekers must work harder to make sure our voices & actions rise above and not join in hate people like Terry Jones spread..


Posted 11 Years Ago


Tolerance is the only way forward , an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind . Islam and the Prophet are greater than a movie and neither Islam or the prophet demands blood letting . All life is sacred . Mr Jones nor the reaction to Mr Jones is the answer.

Posted 11 Years Ago


We pray for peace among religions and countries... Love and tolerance are the answers ... Also selfish desires and greed as well as fanaticism in any religion are contributing to the hatred among individuals and nations... Instead of clash of vivilizations let us have a clash of love and cooperation for the benefit of all... All religions came with a great message but people take the marginal things and not apply the essence because it is hard to do ... Thank you for a great subject... May God bless all the good peaceful loving ones...

Posted 11 Years Ago


khalid

11 Years Ago

thanks alot for your nice review
Sami Khalil

11 Years Ago

You are welcome...
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
well said my friend... i hope people do stop using religion as a tool for war and spreading dread to everyone... the thought of religion is for peace and awareness of what's good and bad... its a sad reality you show in you poem, a real eye opener to everyone...
great write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


khalid

11 Years Ago

thanks alot
The problem with this world. They listen to mad men. There is a large population of Arab people in the USA. They are Americans too. Mad men want reaction to create hate. Killing a good man and two marines. What did it do? Time for sane men to be heard. Time to quit the violence. USA need to bring the Soldiers home. Let the Middle East solve their own problems. That is the big problem. Brother killing brother. That is the real sin. Killing don't change the world. Just open the door to more hate and violence. Terry Jone had won. Photos of mad men carrying a pro-Arabic man through the streets allowed the USA leaders to send more Soldiers and create more death. A peaceful demonstration of many can show the world the Arab people are wise and not killers. Don't let the mad men win. WE ARE.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


khalid

11 Years Ago

thank you Coyote for your wise comment. but, unlike you, i dont think he has won at all. i am sure h.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

463 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 15, 2012
Last Updated on September 15, 2012
Tags: peace is the message of religion

Author

khalid
khalid

October 6th City, Giza, Egypt



About
An Egyptian man who is working in education while his passion is writing ( as many people who have to work in a field while they love some other field ( : more..

Writing
??? ???

A Poem by khalid


Memories Memories

A Poem by khalid


لحظة لحظ..

A Poem by khalid



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


SOFT OR HARD SOFT OR HARD

A Poem by DIVYA


Depleted Depleted

A Poem by Relic