chapter one

chapter one

A Chapter by kieronking
"

This is a rough draft of the first chapter of my first attempt at writing any reviews advice and criticism welcome

"
Warmest days have the darkest nights and sometimes people are like that on occasion the happiest people have the darkest hearts keep this in mind as you read through the rise and fall of peter Ian,

Born in a small town just north of Suffolk to what can only be described as a family who's normalities were almost sarcastic, his father a banker who worked, lived, walked and breathed nine to five, his mother the perfect trophy housewife stayed at home with the children, cooked cleaned and had dinner and a beer ready for her husband to come through the door after his hard day at the office.

It was this indifference towards change or anything that wasn't strictly normal that would cause peter to grow to hate them, he hated the fact they ignored that he had grown cold just to not shatter their perfect fantasy, "I'm sick of this f*****g bullshit you m***********s make me want to die" shouted peter he as a 13 year old had decided this was his limit, he got up and stormed out the room picked up his guitar and headed to the roof, this is where he went to get away from patriarchy of his home, he reached the roof, the rain was pouring like a fountain, the tapping of the rain pittering on the metal vent on the roof, helped him to try and understand his hate, at was at this moment he made a pact, "il kill them fuckers one day" he said to himself softly let out a little chuckle and started to jam along to the rain with his guitar, from then on the thought of how he was going to kill them over ran not just his mind but his life, it was all he could think of he was consumed by the darkness, think back to what I said at the start of this chapter, peter once one of the sunniest of days, had now become one of natures darkest nights.
© copyright 2016


© 2016 kieronking


Author's Note

kieronking
All reviews welcome good or bad.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on July 9, 2016
Last Updated on July 9, 2016
Tags: short, chapter one, horror, murder, killer, death, dark, psychology


Author

kieronking
kieronking

United Kingdom



About
New writer looking for advice, and any from of review or constructive criticism. more..

Writing