Heart Breaking Revelations

Heart Breaking Revelations

A Chapter by killatwix
"

As Keller's dream continue, he realizes he is not alone. This dream is not of his own making but he has become a guest in someone else's dark and twisted reality.

"

Chapter 6

 

“Isn’t it always a shame when they turn out like that.” A voice rumbled through my despair causing my aura to spark brightly in shock. “But the skin cannot always hide the heart that lies underneath.” The last statement ended in a deep rumbling chuckle like the sound of storm waves breaking upon a cliff face. It struck me with physical force and vibrated me to my core. “I must say though her form now has more of a purpose now than ever before. No more weak flesh. No more running or hiding or sniveling because someone hurt her feelings.” The voice said mockingly. “You could never protect her as you should anyway. She is better off this way. You should be envious of her”


My aura began to pulse at his words. How dare he condone my sister’s transformation. How dare he take pleasure and pride in the monster she has become. I could feel a pressure building within me and it grew with every injustice his words brought to mind. How could my mother leave her children to run off with another man. How could this world allow such selfishness to go unpunished. How could this voice know of my family and be allowed to torment me. The hows continued but each one increased my anger… my hatred until all I could feel in my aura was the power like a volcano preparing to release its deadly contents.


In the storm, I found my voice, “What gives you the right to hurt my family,” I screamed to the sky. “What makes you think that my sister is some plaything for you. You have turned her into a monster and you take joy in this. You are nothing but filth upon this world. You harm and you kill. You enjoy the pain you cause because you are sick. You are diseased with hatred against us. You forced this upon my sister and I will not allow you to harm anyone. Do you hear me beast. I will break you.” My voice range across the emptiness full of anger but it seemed hollow compared to the voice that responded.


A thundering chuckle again broke the darkness. “You think I brought this upon your sister do you? You assume to much child,” he spat. “You dare to try to understand my plan with your finite brain. You cannot even imagine who I am. I am one who has come to save your world from itself. You and yours has allowed every evil you see before you to occur. Your selfishness. Your pride has created a breeding ground for monsters and you will die in it because it is in you. You cannot fight it because secretly you want to give into it. You want to let the monster out. You cannot defeat me unless you do.”


His words caused my aura to tremble. “What do you mean? How can this be the work of my sister?” My anger had vanished. My desire to destroy the voice was fading. All my life was consumed with was how could my sister bring this upon herself. My loving sister did not deserve this. How could she had made this possible without being forced.


The voice’s response was full of malice and dark truths, “Your capacity to hate has caused this. My kind have come into your world and we need hosts. We desire hosts. Your kind are a welcome harvesting ground with all your feeling of loathing and entitlement. Your feelings that the world owes you everything even though you have contributed nothing. All your hurt. All your pain. It is like a sweet symphony to my children. They love the sound and they will lavish your kind with the ability to bring the symphony to a crescendo.”


His voice seemed to move as if it had a location. The voice began to strike me from the right side of the room the walls beginning to flow almost liquid like. Somehow he seemed to live in the pulsating liquid or at least his voice did. As he continued the walls pulsed and shimmered with each syllable. “We will give you the tools you need and your kinds susceptibleness to hatred is the perfect breeding ground. We can no more force it upon you than we could openly enter this world without an invitation. And invite us to this world your kind did. We only wish to give to you what your flesh is already calling out for. The means to cause pain and suffering without any thought of morality. Your sister was one who was so deliciously full of hatred. She welcomed our gifts. Unlike you she held no restraint to the song we sang. She desired it. She turned herself into your so called monster but she is perfect to us and we love her for what she is. She is herself for the first time in her life. She can let her hate fuel her. Something she has denied forever because of her so called human decency. You have this same desire in you. We know this. All you have to do is give in to us and you can join your sister in your passion.”


“Look upon her Keller. See your sister again.” At these words a small light began to shimmer where I knew my sister was sittings. Where she was feeding. Slowly I turned my head back towards the image. The dull light flickered as if it was piercing a deep darkness that was trying to smother its glow. It cast the scene before me in a nightmarish light. With every flicker their was more blood. With every flicker I saw what was once my sister descend its clawed hands and take up for meat. More sustenance for its existence. Another part of my father descending into a gaping maw that only desired more.


Almost unbidden the thought entered my mind ‘My sister was lost.’ It hit me like a hammer blow. I would no longer be able to hold her. No longer be able to protect her. No longer make her laugh or make her realize that something better was always around the corner. This beast had replaced her. And within the revelation. Within this darkness of the mind, I found one glowing ember. One light in the darkness that desired to consume me. ‘My sister would not desire me to accept the light of a monster. She would not want me to descend into the hatred I had held in my heart for years against this world. Against my own mother. She would want more for me and, if she was still here, she would beg me to hold myself true.’ With each of these thoughts something else began to build within me. Something dangerous. Hope. Desire. The love I have for my sister became a well that I began to drown in.


When I finally spoke to the voice again. My words had steel in them, “I will not become a monster. This thing is not my sister. She was sweet and everything right with this world. She showed love to everyone and left very little for herself. She is no more in this monster than I am a part of you. You will never know the love and compassion of the human spirit. You will never know the changes we can make to ourselves because you live in the bondage of hate that you force upon everyone else. And when you fail. When you fail to change me. When you fail to change others. We will come for you and you will learn the destruction and violence we can create. You can try to kill us but you will never control us. You will always desire us but we will be forever out of your reach. You will want us to join you in your shackles of hate but you will be forever alone in the darkness you are creating. A darkness that will consume you in the end.”


As my final words rang out, a palpable tension began to fill the air. The calm before the storm that was about to occur. “YOU DARE TO DEFY ME.” The voice exploded upon the ethereal realm that I was in. His voice tore the walls off of the building and upended the chairs and tv screen. WHite hot pricks hit my aura like knives and deep down I knew that I was feeling the full assault of hate. I was feeling the kingdom that the voiced basked in becoming real before me. I could feel it assaulting my every sense eliciting cries of pain from my voice as madness began to take me. The pain tore at every pillar I had created to deny the voices. To deny the hate. Many shattered but I clinged to the love I had for my sister. I clung to the power of my love for her and relief slowly began to flood my senses. Even as the assault intensified, I could feel the end. I could feel my aura riding out the assault on my impenetrable pillar. Bit by bit the assault lessened until I could only hear my own screams.


My mind finally realizing that the pain had left. The madness had ceased. Slowly, my aura moved towards the still shimmering wall. “Is that the best you could do? Do you think you can drown me in the pain of your hate. Do you see us as that weak of a people. We are not like you and will never be. I will never be.” As I spoke, the power again began to rise in me and this time I could control it building. I urged it to grow until it was like a torrent rushing through my body. Finally, I released the power and shards flew from my body into the wall. At first the wall absorbed my assault but bit by bit it began to glow. A ruddy red glow began to emanate from its center until finally it began to collapse in upon itself. Slowly but surely the power flowing within me. The power that held me anchored during the voices maddening assault. The power of my hope. The power of the love I had for my sister. The power of the future I would have. The future my sister would want for me. That my family would want for me. The evil within the wall could not hope to last through the assault I unleashed anymore than he could understand the feelings of love and hope I carried within myself.


Finally, the dark mass on the wall shrank to the size of a baseball before closing with a crack. However, even as the portal closed the voice hurled one last threat to me. “You will be mine! You cannot resist me forever and I will never leave you. I will take the ones you love and when you are alone. I will find you and make you suffer.” The silence that followed was deafening. As the great evil had departed, it appeared that all the air in this realm had been taken with it. I could feel my aura fading as the seconds ticked by. A part of me was burning. It was being consumed with the need to breathe. The need to draw something into what would have been my lungs.


The darkness began to descent upon me bit by bit. I felt myself sinking into nothing. I tried to summon the strength to stand but it was futile as my aura collapse into itself. Down into the darkness I plunged. Down… down… down. Then suddenly a voice broke the silence. It varied in pitch and warbled as if it was traveling miles over a violent sea to reach me. “Keller get up man. KELLER you need to wake up now they’re here. They found us.” And with those words the darkness consumed me but I would soon arise in another world. One where danger was present and terror would find me waiting for her.



© 2017 killatwix


Author's Note

killatwix
Here is chapter 6 of "The Hate Curse." Again it is still rough but more refined than chapter 5. If interest is shown I will be posting prior chapters but many of them I am reworking at the moment so it will take some time. But here we learn what hatred truly does to mankind when manifested.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on May 3, 2017
Last Updated on May 3, 2017
Tags: Keller, The Hate Curse, conversations, memories, haunted, masters, hatred, its sad, duels, threats