Crazy Mumblings

Crazy Mumblings

A Poem by kingblaq
"

Follow the masses, be a loser... Blaze a trail, get hanged for it

"
1.
Pick from the junkyard of unrefined knowledge
Learn from age, the lies of the truth
You will find many answers to life's three questions
What was? What is? What will?

 2.
The path of life is through the valley of death
The path of death is too good to be true
Right is stressful, wrong is easy
Stress begets rest, easy begets regret.

3.
Your sadness are cards on a political table
Be careful where you laugh, it threatens the powerful
Let the sick be sick, for they shall get pity
Let the healthy wary, guns are pointed at them

4.
Love your enemies, hate their ways
Wisdom is crazy, logic is sane
Be smart, find the truth in my lies
Dig deeper, there are words between the lines

© 2013 kingblaq


Author's Note

kingblaq
An ancient man (or woman, hard to tell) said most of these words to me in a LUCID dream i had yesterday (april 12 - the morning of my 20th birthday) - Creepy stuff.

I still have trouble understanding some of the lines in the second verse myself.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Whoaa...this is such a powerful and creative write. Much truth penned here so eloquently. You are wise beyond your 21 years.

An inspirational and also spiritual, a write that came from a dream. They are the best! Sounds like you had a visit from an ancient sage. Awesome!

Keep penning, you have so much talent poet!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"Love your enemies, hate their ways
Wisdom is crazy, logic is sane
Be smart, find the truth in my lies
Dig deeper, there are words between the lines"
We need leaders like Martin Luther King Jr. Organized people to stand for equal rights and freedom without violence. Few Gandhi's in our world. I pray for the day where all children have food, shelter and safety. Thank you for the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


What stood out for me was, "Wisdom is crazy, logic is sane" because I emphatically disagree. In fact I believe the exact opposite. Why? Because logic is the interpretation of our senses and forming opinion based upon those senses. But our senses lie. My sense of sight tells me everything is right side up. But in fact, everything is upside down and our eyes invert the image to have it make sense to our brains. My sense tells me that matter is solid but molecular physics (a science of learning and thus:wisdom) proves that solidity is actually a bit more complicated than we comprehend through our limited sensory input. My logic tells me I am sitting still when I am, in fact, hurdling at about 250,000 miles per hour through the universe. Just some food for thought. I enjoyed the write though. It IS thought provoking as attested by my review here.


Posted 11 Years Ago


There is a lot to think about here. While the poems themselves are rather vague, that ends up being a good thing. It pokes the brain so that you can understand the concept you're trying to go for, but it also leaves it up to the reader to create that thought for themselves.

The only real criticism I can give is perhaps give more thought to the title to portray the feeling of that. Crazy Mumblings makes me think of a poem with little to no structure, while there is a considerable amount of structure to them.

Posted 11 Years Ago


a lot of drama here, well chosen words, and a poem full of wisdom..

Posted 11 Years Ago


kingblaq

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the review

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

848 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 30, 2013

Author

kingblaq
kingblaq

Ibadan, Nigeria, Oyo State, Nigeria



About
born in '93, Nigerian, and a lover of art more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Moods Moods

A Poem by DrD