Transforming Genocide to Reality

Transforming Genocide to Reality

A Story by kingfugazi
"

My attempt to connect the Black experience under centuries of Western Civilization's domination with the concept of genocide.

"
Transforming Genocide to Reality
I am going to devote my blog, and voice, to presenting information regarding genocide and the connection between genocidal activities and thought patterns and the historic, as well as current, black experience as dictated by powerful Western forces and resulting in reoccurring travesties and higher rates of death in ALL black communities that these Western forces have assumed legal authority over. 
The West's, historically white, consisting of power elite organizations, has demonstrated a track record of excluding humans with darker complexions and "indigenous" traditions creating an ongoing situation, over centuries, that deprives its victims of genuine opportunities to improve living conditions and reduce violence. Violence being a condition fueled by scientifically documented developmental circumstance that are often the result of policies these Western forces implement to provide what is called "aide", the US also using the term "entitlements" or "welfare". These programs entrench developmental circumstances that inhibit proper human brain development in children, who unknowing live life and raise children without addressing the ramifications of their own development that result in certain behavioral patterns becoming "traditional" or "cultural" practices that come to define the identity of individuals within the targeted sections of the human species. These "traditions" and "cultural practices" have intense influence on the majority of these groups. This effect in turn allows Western genocidal power elites to further implement policies of "aide" that are politically designed to produce immediate statistical data that inevitably declines but produces negative hope, passive acceptance of gradual change. See the Emancipation Proclamation and it's aftermath. See the Patricians of the dominate class of Rome design the idea of offering the dominated class, Plebeians, senators as a means of improving their status in Roman society (a tactic that provided the dominate Patricians generations of a docile, yet hopeful Plebeians who lost their fight when Rome collapsed with the Plebeian population filling the same role for over 500 years). See "desegregation" and/or "integration" policies and the effects on independent black businesses and the human trauma of a false notion of "equality" in the midst of institutional obstacles that clearly stated otherwise. See the voting act of 1963 in the US, followed by the election of an American African president and the increased passivity in the black community that traditionally was a source of calculated critiques of US injustices: slavery; segregation; desecration; poll taxes; war policies; lynching; the policy of poverty. All issues that the dominate white class were willing to leave to political solutions at the expense of the lives and mental security of their fellow human citizens that the dominate class designated as "black" in order to distinguish the white experience from the black, thus this is a tactic of self preservation of the dominate class to emphatically state "we don't get treated like those of that group. Please, note the distinct differences and try and treat them like us as soon as possible but don't interrupt our current life styles too abruptly." This seemingly passivity of the dominate majority has the like effect as those experiences of blacks that reinforce their inferiority. The dominate majority "feel" that since they are not "antagonist" of blatant hatred of said groups but recognizing the difference in experiences logically calculate their own superiority as a natural phenomena they cannot help only accept. As this ideology becomes deeper entrenched in the dominate classes child rearing it too takes on forms of "traditions" and "cultural practices" (culture craft) that allow it to become a self preserving function of the said society. 
In the grand scheme the effects of both groups experiences on the development of human brains and behavior become a cycle in which it would appear the passivity, or recklessness, of the dominated reinforce the "traditions" of the dominators and the common life style of the dominators work indifferently to oppress the dominated "factualizing" their inferiority. 
This is all sustained by a "political" system that by definition is inherently corrupt, lacking the ability to distinguish beneficial from destructive, thus the apparatus of oppressions continue on, such as in Rome (for centuries), sustained by both the behavior of the dominated and dominator.
[to be continued] "The Role of Violence in Social Justice and Human Reform"
Tim Caffery

© 2012 kingfugazi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on March 14, 2012
Last Updated on March 14, 2012

Author

kingfugazi
kingfugazi

Reseda, CA



About
Just doing my best to write what I need to express. more..

Writing
She She

A Poem by kingfugazi