Proposal

Proposal

A Chapter by Henry

“ I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hide her from you, I panicked and just did it, so please stop crying alright Akemi?” I tried to comfort her, but what has been done cannot be undone.

“Onii-chan, let me in…” Sagiri can be heard from outside the door, she sounds like she is crying, but that’s not important. What is important is that Akemi might hate me for life. That is a very, very serious problem.

“Akemi, look, I’m sorry I hid her from you, but can you at least let me explain myself? I promise to take you out for dinner tonight, ok?”

“Ok..” Akemi’s head emerged out of the blanket like a submarine, “But I choose what to eat for dinner?”

“Yes, of course, so you would first let her in so that we can talk this through?”

“Ok..” Akemi stood up and walked towards the door and opened it, Sagiri was sitting in front of the door, sobbing with red eyes. Why does she cry so much?

“Come in loli, we need to ask you some questions.” Akemi ordered Sagiri,

Sagiri dashed into the room and sat down obediently. “Shall we start?”


“So you mean, she barge into your house and you hid her because you were scared that I would scold you a lolicon?” Akemi glared at me as I finished explaining. That’s an expression one might say might kill you if you stared too deeply.

“Yes.. It is quite important to me, you know? Because, its…… you…” No, no, no this doesn't sound right, what am I saying?! “What I mean is, I care about what you feel, I don’t want you to feel hurt.” NO!!! That is not what I meant, please don’t misinterpret it please

“ You mean that you care about my feelings? You are not lying are you? “. Yep she misinterpreted what I meant. But what’s weird is that her death stare suddenly disappeared, replaced by a gentle and warm smile.

“Onee-chan, why is your face red? Don’t tell me. You are moved by his words?” Sagiri woke up from her sleep and butted in..

“No..but…maybe a bit. Like only a little.” Akemi showed how 'little' my speech has moved her. Honestly, her ‘little’ is actually not that little after all.

“Anyways, I can take it that you understand why I did what I did. So would you please forgive me?”

“Alright, I forgive you, but if this happens again in the future, you will get I from me, understand? And remember our deal. I’ve already though of a place to eat.” Thank god she had forgive me, “However!” Akemi suddenly shouted, “ are you NOT going to ask me why did I come in the first place?”.

“Eh? Um.. Akemi-san, what brings you here today?” She could have just said why she was here, women are sure hard to deal with.

“Glad you asked! Today I came with proposal!” Akemi said proudly while taking out a piece of paper which has the words 'New School' on it.

“What is this suppose to mean ? “ Sagiri questioned.

We totally forgot about her presence, “Er.. Sagiri-chan is it? Sorry but you are no longer needed here, so would you please go back to your home?” Akemi seemed to be pissed off at Sagiri, but what happened to calling her loli?

“I don’t want to!” Sagiri pouted. Urgh, my heart. “ I want to be with onii-chan!” Sagiri then reached for me and clung onto me.

“Oi, who do you think you are. Stop calling him onii-chan will you? Before I slaughter you, please disappear from this house.” Akemi fliped. She had the same death stare as before. She might actually scare her off.

“Wuu.. why must you kick me out….. what did I do wrong?.” Tears swelled up in Sagrir's eye.

Pity filled me, “ Akemi-san, maybe we don’t need to kick her out, perhaps she could help in that proposal of yours?"

“Are you protecting her?”

“Uh, somewhat.. but, I just wish that youe proposal is good, she is like a..uh, outsider. Yes, an outsider view is important too right?” I tried to protect myself.

“You might be right…” Akemi rubbed her chin, is she pretending to be wise man or sort.

“I am not an outsider!!” Sagrir just starts to get annoying with every word she says, maybe we should really kick her out.

“But if I can stay here then it’s fine. The great Sagiri shall lend you her assistance then.”

What a cocky b*****d.

“Now, let’s back on the topic,” Akemi held up the paper, “ Today, I like to announce that a new school being established! Although I have not come up the name for it, but its going to come to us soon. What do you think?”

“I think the school name should be the name of the first principal!” Sagiri voiced out her opinion first.

Starting a school? That’s a bizzare idea, where are we going to get the money? Ah I forgot that Akemi is rich, then that makes stuff a whole lot easier.

“What kind of school are you thinking of? There are many types of school, not only the student age have to be decided, the main focus of the school also have to be chosen carefully.”

Oh no, there goes my habit, overthinking. Akemi looks so puzzled, Sagiri looks more puzzled, I have to change this bad habit of mine.

“Maybe we should start by what kind of school we want it ti be? “ I tried to break up the awkwardness in the room, it seened to work, Akemi and Sagiri started to discuss. But why a school out of everything?

Ah well, its getting close to noon, I should go get some food for lunch, Akemi would want Miso Udon, what about Sagiri? Maybe she wants the same thing? I guess she could eat anything.

They were so engrossed they didn’t even notice me leaving, maybe Akemi cod finally make her dream come true of being a principal. Good for her then, now, how much money am I left with after today?


“That’s why I told you to stop!” Akemi can be heard shouting from the door, what’s happening?

I ran towards the room, after putting the food down, then Sagiri ran out of the room and saw me, she hid behind me. “You didn’t do anything wrong did you?”

Akemi stormed out of the room, but when she saw me, she suddenly stop and seemed shocked.

“Akemi, what happened?” I started to question, this is my house after all. Akemi then started to move away from me and towards my room. Instinct tells me that theh broke something. And that can never be good.

“Move away,” I pushed her to the side and ran towards my room. As I have predicted, my laptop is on the floor with its screen cracked.

“Haiz, is this really how you two are going to treat me when you come to my house?” I glared at them, “really?! This cost a lot!




Author note: This whole chapter is abit rushed and short. So sorrt if you guys are not happy with this chapter. Sincerely apologize for the bad quality. What do you think Kiyori should do? Review below and the nect chap shall be wrtten accordingly.


© 2017 Henry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on May 23, 2017
Last Updated on May 23, 2017


Author

Henry
Henry

Singapore, Singapore



About
Hi, I write novels for fun, so far I am working on only 1, please recommend to your friends if you enjoyed it. Do leave a review if you feel that my writing needs improving. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Henry