The Prolouge

The Prolouge

A Chapter by I Love Almonds

Two years ago, I never expected to meet a guy who would leave such a great impact in my life. I've only met him when I happened to drop my print-outs in the empty corridor on a November afternoon. Classes have started and I was late. I ran and accidentally slipped my print-outs out of my hands. There were so many of them. A guy happened to pass by helped me then. When he handed my print-outs back, our eyes met. His gentle brown eyes is so dazzling. I was mesmerized by those.


Few months after that, I happened to know that he's a year older than me and graduating that year. I decided to confess after his graduation but I didn't want to ruin the moment. Or more like I don't have any guts to do so. That's why, after I graduated, I enrolled to a university and applied to a course same as his. I didn't want my chances to slip away again. But probably, he won't completely recognize me because of the physical changes I have now: I cropped my hair shorter and wore eyeglasses. My vision was getting bad on the last year of my high school. I also cut my hair before classes starts in college so that I'd feel like I've become a different person. A much more better than before. Just to make myself feel a bit stronger.



© 2016 I Love Almonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

45 Views
Added on February 23, 2016
Last Updated on February 23, 2016
Tags: Romance, Young Adult


Author

I Love Almonds
I Love Almonds

Philippines



About
The fact that I joined here is because I love writing. more..

Writing