I felt it all

I felt it all

A Story by kirsten

… I could feel my heart beat getting faster as I walked into my bedroom and began to notice all of your stuff on my floor, I experienced the confusion as I walked into the kitchen to confront my parents about it, I felt my face flush and redden when I saw you standing in the kitchen, I felt the relief of the pain from the past 2 weeks as I wrapped my arms around your neck and you wrapped yours around my waste… I felt the disappointment as you picked your bags off my bedroom floor and got ready to leave, I heard my voice as I asked you to stay. I felt the same exact feelings I used to feel when you laid down with me in my bed, knee to knee, nose to nose. I could feel the gigantic butterflies in my stomach as you put your hand on my side. You smelt the same, you moved the same… it was all the same, and it was all so real… I felt the udder disappointment and heart break as I opened my eyes from the wonderfully treacherous dream and realized that you were never coming back.

© 2012 kirsten


Author's Note

kirsten
When you try to fall back asleep to have one more minute with that person... but it's already gone.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on November 10, 2012
Last Updated on November 10, 2012
Tags: heartbreak, lies, sad, dream, emotional, missing, love, breakups

Author

kirsten
kirsten

Perry, MI



About
Hello, I'm Kirsten and I am 17 years old. When i write it's to let my feelings out, because writing is really the only way I know how to do so. So my stories and poems and journals are basically a map.. more..

Writing
Tonight Tonight

A Poem by kirsten