mom i never lied!

mom i never lied!

A Story by gods own
"

the typical relation of a good step mom with her good step daughter!

"

  Good step mother plus good step daughter alwasy doesnt make a healthy mother daughter relation, the situation that comes in such  relations are burdening enough to ruin the peace and sanity of the entire family. i saw my family scattering bit by bit due to the sick smelling relation i had with my mother. though i know the people who know us both confide in me and take me as the victimised one..but i know we both suffered and with us suffered our family, my father ,two brothers  and everyone else who were closely knit. since i was in fifth standard i made  every possible effort to make ours an exemplary relation and proving wrong the ages  old myth of "cunning step mother". my second mom was the new age mom..i was realy proud of her . she was young smart active and a very intelligent women . she impressed all of us in very short span. the memories of our birth mom startyed fading,she replaced her well.

 

a year passed and i saw my perfect mom distancing from me, gradually she started loving my brothers more. i was hurt . i used to ask my mom-" u make brother sit on your lap but never me, why mom?"

© 2013 gods own


Author's Note

gods own
its incomplete..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 3, 2013
Last Updated on March 3, 2013
Tags: mother, daughter, relationship, family, young girl

Author

gods own
gods own

jaipur, India



About
i am an ardent reader, into diary writing since fifth standard. would like to dive in the sea of good writing. more..

Writing
desires desires

A Poem by gods own