hatred lessens pain!

hatred lessens pain!

A Story by gods own
"

hating someone is just a wrong way to heal self!

"

Hatred Lessens The Pain

No One On This Earth Possesses Innate Hatred…………..

Indeed It’s A Useful Method Developed Long Ago To Diminish The Pain That We Suffer Due To Unsuccessful Relationships. Let’s Think About A Few People We Detest, Only If You Do...Coz If U Are Unable To Recall…You Don’t Hate Anyone And That Proves You Are A Happy Man.

In The Wishy-Washy Lifestyle Of This Day We Hardly Stop To Ponder Over Every Reaction Or Reflex That We Receive From Every Tom, Dick And Harry We Get To Meet Each Day. What Bothers Or Hinders Our Productivity Is- ‘The Inconceivable Conduct Of Those You Are Acquainted With’…

A Bad Attitude From A Fair-Whether Friend Is Not Much To Get Depressed About. What Really Bothers Is A Behavior Below The Level Of Our Expectation From Someone We Love And Care.

In Your Mind’s Eye If You Have An Appreciable Figure Of The Folk Who Hurts You, You Are In A Big Trouble …Coz This Is Going to Ascent Your Agony. You Will Keep On Trying To Smoothen Thy Relation For You Still Respect And Have No Hard Feelings.

Soo… We Being Selfish Creatures Come Up With A Ruthless Hunch, “Why Not To Throw Out Every Single Feeling, Emotion And Thought Of The One Who Gives Us So Much Of Pain”.And Hereby The Seed Of Hatred Is Sown In Our Heart, Yeilding Distance, Space And Distrust In The Relation Which Once Was A Support- A Reason For Happiness.

And Now We Think We Are A Gay Being For No Longer Any Act Of That Person Is Going To Move You. Cause You Have Already Thrown Him Out From Thy Heart ‘S Premises.

And Hence We Conclude---“Hatred Lessens The Pain”.

But My Dear, In The Whole Process What We Don’t Realize Is We Curb And Kill The Self Nurtured Feelings And Memoirs On Our Own, Bruising And Blotching Our Heart Which For Sure Takes Years To Heal Leaving Behind Marks Unrubbed.

- See more at:

© 2013 gods own


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on March 3, 2013
Last Updated on March 3, 2013

Author

gods own
gods own

jaipur, India



About
i am an ardent reader, into diary writing since fifth standard. would like to dive in the sea of good writing. more..

Writing
desires desires

A Poem by gods own