What are the Different Ways to Prepare for NEET in Physics

What are the Different Ways to Prepare for NEET in Physics

A Story by Kamaljeet Kumar
"

In the NEET syllabus, physics is one of the courses that students choose to ignore the most since they would rather spend their time studying biology and chemistry.

"

In the NEET syllabus, physics is one of the courses that students choose to ignore the most since they would rather spend their time studying biology and chemistry. But keep in mind that physics is one of the most difficult courses, and many students frequently fail this subject. In addition to the challenging Physics questions, the chapters' complexity makes them difficult to recall or comprehend. However, you can improve your results if you prepare well and practice the physics chapters for the NEET. Additionally, you will receive orientation on the syllabus, the crucial chapters, and more.


The majority of students aspiring to medicine shy away from maths because they find it scary. The first few chapters of Physics, which they study in Class 11, remind them of Mathematics, which makes them fearful again. It's critical to recognize at this point that despite their apparent similarities, these two themes are completely different from one another. While NEET Physics must be grasped before you start answering questions, Mathematics is all about formulas and math operations.


If you plan to take the exam next year and are unsure of your ability to prepare for the Physics portion of the exam, talk to someone about the key subjects, books, and study techniques. You may also view the Physics topic weighting from previous years to have a better idea of what to expect on the question paper.


1. Possess a solid theoretical grasp and mental clarity

The key to success in Physics is having solid conceptual knowledge. You will become less confident if you begin answering questions before being familiar with the subject. Most of the MCQs should be easy for you to complete if your concepts are clear. You will eventually forget your notions if you don't continue reviewing them by working through problems.


As you might imagine, gathering all the necessary study materials is crucial for NEET coaching candidates who are having difficulty in Physics. However, as the material for this method is derived directly from the NCERT Books for Classes 11 and 12, you must mostly refer to them. You can study from other well-liked NEET Physics study materials once you have finished these books and the fundamentals of the subjects.


2. Make as many practice MCQs as you can

Do as many multiple-choice questions as you can, particularly on the subjects that frighten you. Asking yourself more questions helps you become familiar with different types of queries and improves both your speed and depth of thought. When you finish a NEET Physics book, go back and solve it rather than start a new one. Resolve PYQs. Frequent practice also contributes to improving your NEET Physics score.


3. Accelerate the process of resolving Physics issues

A solid grasp of theory, concepts, astute calculating techniques, inventiveness, ingenuity, and most importantly, a tonne of practice-solving questions regularly are all needed to tackle problems more quickly.


4. NCERT is a prerequisite for Physics in NEET

For Physics coaching, NCERT is just as vital as it is for Biology and Chemistry. Start your topic or chapter with NCERT. Go over and thoroughly comprehend the theory section. Emphasize the things that you believe are most crucial. Note the areas you feel you need more explanation or where you feel you are weak. Ask the NEET tutor all the questions you have. Next, try answering the chapter's answered and unresolved questions. For the NEET Assertion Reason questions, the "Summary" and "Points to Ponder" sections are crucial.


5. Jot down quick notes for shortcuts, key points, and calculations

Before the mock exams and final exams, taking brief notes facilitates speedy revision. Try finishing the key concepts and formulas from the entire chapter in two to three pages. With only one month till the final exam, they will save your bacon. Once a chapter is finished, create a copy of the Physics formula and update it.


Take A4 sheets and jot down all of the formulas, key points, and quick fixes for some common problems that keep coming up. Try to limit each chapter to three sheets. You will have a few sheets to review after the syllabus, and you may review all of the physics material for the exam in little more than two hours. This amount of time will decrease as you revise more frequently.


6. Complete PYQs and NEET practice exams

Solve the physics component of the NEET in 45-50 minutes, or in the allotted time, using past year's papers and practice exams. Encouraging the practice of question papers with time constraints will aid in improving time management throughout the test.


7. Review the exam so you can improve

Without taking lessons from your errors, improvement is impossible. Examine the test to find any foolish errors or questions you were unable to answer. Examine the relevant theories and concepts, ask the teacher any questions you may have, and then rework the questions. You go through this cycle with each test you take.


8. Look for the ideal physics instructor for you

A competent physics instructor who can clearly explain ideas starting from the foundations will have a profound impact on your success. Choose an instructor who starts you off with the little things. Select a tutor who answers your most ridiculous questions before you even ask them.

© 2024 Kamaljeet Kumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on April 17, 2024
Last Updated on April 17, 2024
Tags: NEET coaching in Gurugram, IIT JEE Advance Coaching Gurugra, Physics Classes in Gurugram