The Begnning

The Begnning

A Chapter by Destinie Rose

  It started out as a simple day. The birds were singing. A regular day for Destinie Rose. (known as rose) Though rose had issues. Issues that no one had known about, she had planned to keep it that way for everyone she had trusted upon had turned on her and left her all alone in the dark. Rose had friends...friends that no one else had been able to see. Rose was a loner, she was suicidal and had scars on her wrists. But enough about rose...
  *12 hours later*
"I cant take it anymore!" she spoke. Her heart racing and palms all sweaty. The social worker was there questioning her privately about her home life. "It´s awful! He hurts me all the time! I just don´t know what to make of it anymore..." She began to cry. Warm tears sliding down her face. She held her cat Miss Valentine in her arms. Not planning on letting go anytime soon. She bawled as the social worker spoke of the words she had been wanting to here for 25 months. "Your coming with me" It was about time, rose had finally gotten her wish. That all changed though when she was sent to Vista Del Mar Hospital. It took four hours to get there from her little clinic to huge city of Ventura, California. There she had spent 9 days. Writing in her diary constant words of hate. She had wanted to end everything that night for she had had enough. But things got better for Rose, she made friends there that touched her soul. There she met Enrique, Brianna, Harley, Jeremy, and him. Antonio.  She had explained how she had made the biggest mistake of her life by moving to California to escape her drunk of a mother only to find her addict of a father abusive and rarely sober. She hated it. And it made her suicidal. She couldn´t get back to her mother for she had lived in Pennsylvania.
That had been 2786 miles west of the little town of Fresno, CA. At least her real friend was there. Her name was Amanda, she wasn´t imaginary but she was a persona. For over those 25 months, she had developed personalities. Well, there was only one, her name was Amanda. She was created when the neurons in her mind had split after she had been thrown into a glass mirror. The glass shattered and some of the shards went into her head. This then created trauma that ruptured the mind causing another personality to be created.  "They aren´t something to fear though. She´s my friend!" She tried to explain to everyone. Only to be laughed at. Everyone thought they were imaginary but everyone was wrong. They were real, Rose was sure of it.

Then she met Antonio and Abyss.  At first Rose had been confused, she wasn´t sure what to think of the situation. "Could this really be what I think it is..." she thought to herself quietly. It had turned out that he had had what she had...another friend. They talked everyday and they refused to leave each other alone at the hospital, they had become the best of friends in only nine days. She then learned of the dangerous part of him a part that no one had ever known. She then learned of the world that he would visit when he was upset. A place that he could call his own, a place that he go to escape.... It has been called...Fantasy Kingdom...another world like her own of O.W...which was short for One World...unfortunately she had been discharged and they split and went there separate ways...her leaving for Pennsylvania and him, back to Oxnard. Until she got a message...


© 2014 Destinie Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on September 26, 2014
Last Updated on September 26, 2014


Author

Destinie Rose
Destinie Rose

Jim Thorpe, PA



About
Hi! I'm Destnie Rose and I love writing. I have been writing stories since the age of 12 and i am currently 15. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Destinie Rose