(Prologe)

(Prologe)

A Chapter by KK42

It was nice day in are three story house well nicer than what we've had. Ever since the great destruction happen every things gone chaotic. It was Sep 8, 2016 the first day of school, and everything was looking great tell lunch when ever states capitals safes schools had an incident. My friend was one of the many same incidents  were they suffered mental insanity and then died half an hour later like the rest, but some were lucky and would die sooner than others...Others not so lucky and would die at the most two days later.

Symptoms

-Screaming (till death)

-Crying (till they started to cry bleed. Then would shortly die)

-Shaking

-Rocking

-catching on fire automatically

-And Killing

 

All the schools in each state closed for a month, but before they could reopen all the electricity in the world went out. Before the electricity had gone out a lot of my friends said that they; heard people saying, that a lot of homes with kids had been search and sometimes murdered. The children that were inside the house are either found dead or not at all. The strange thing of it all was that it would happen at any time either in the morning or late at night. Nobody really knows when the crimes would happen, but that there was also no real place in which it would happen. Most of us are scared, some say it’s just to make kids act safe tell things are worked out, and the rest of us don't really know what to think.

My younger brother was playing a game of cards when CRASH! I grabbed my brother an stuck him in his secret hiding spot; witch was a hidden cupboard in the bookshelf at the end of the hall. “Jed whatever you do don’t come out even if you hear screams or my voice calling you to come out. Whatever you do don’t come tell I’ve said ally-in-oxen-free.  OK” He nodded and shut the sliding to lock it. I could still hear some people on the second store right below me. I started to make way to my hiding spot when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Then SWOM I was grabbed from behind. “No stop let me go!” I screamed. I tried to get free, but before I know it we were down in the kitchen. “I found one Lervern; man this house is HUGE!” He said with a smile. “Good are there any more.” Lervern said. He was a big bald guy that had a knife on his side. Rex who I could only see by looking up had brown hair, a light beard, and brown eyes. There were others a person over by a box with goggles on their brown head. A Red haired lady she was very pretty. And a boy that had dirty blond hair. “Clover!”Levern yelled out. “Bring me the meter.” The person with the goggles got something out of the box and walked over. Clover was a lady with pixie hair and green eyes. “Man you’re so demanding today.” Clover muttered. “Humph” the blond chuckled. Lervern scanned my mom then me “Hmm... It says here that she has a higher complex than you Keira.” Lervern said with a sly laugh. “What! That’s impossible no one could ever reach that high!” Yield the red head name Keira. “Man I’m even surprise, but that just goes to show that you aren’t that special are you now Keira.” The blond said. “Shut up Silver!” Yield Keira. They were all yelling at each other so much that I didn’t even notice I was being carried away! “HEY LET GO!” I yield “Arianna!” My mother screamed. “No please don’t take her away!” My mom was trying to get to me. “Oh shut up.” said Lervern. When “BANG” a gun fired went off “Mom!” I watch slowly as she fell and her eyes became lifeless. It seemed like she was slowly falling down a dark tunnel as everything went black.



© 2011 KK42


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on August 30, 2011
Last Updated on August 30, 2011


Author

KK42
KK42

Battle Ground, WA



About
I am a new writer and love adventure!! I love the outdoors and anime/manga!! I hope that u like my writing and give me advise!! :) more..

Writing