Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Born again hooligan -fugees-

Born again hooligan -fugees-

A Story by chemical rave rink
"

represent the foo

"
For you who respond to this,
Get out, go chill at the center of the universe with those who matter. Play some board games with dark matter, yours, hers and especially mine. Listen to the 4/4 of the world, the pen strokes of the gods and the symphony it creates.'
One thing I learned as I walked through the spaces and broken chords of life is that music and beauty are the things that make life go around. Conspirators invent these notions of claiming some evil entity is in command of us. The only proof you need to see that this is a load of s**t is some good liquor, good cohorts, tunes and the sky. Anything that takes away from your appreciation of these things is the true enemy. 
 
Perception is so easily twisted that it's no surprise that so many people have fallen prey to this game. The true scum are those with knowledge of these twists or traps and lay them still right in front of us.
Forget it, wheres my jd
-end rant

© 2013 chemical rave rink


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on February 25, 2013
Last Updated on February 25, 2013

Author

chemical rave rink
chemical rave rink

bing, NY



About
Hey there I'm kevin, just posting some of my thoughts and whatnot. im twenty two, live in upstate new york and planning on being a teacher eventually. Life is beautiful and I'm slowly developing the i.. more..

Writing