Races

Races

A Chapter by Komori Rin
"

Info on the different races so you don't get confused.

"
Races

Human Races
Humans-You know what humans are.  You are, well at least I hope you are, one.  Humans can't see demons and provide easy, if boring, prey.
Hunters-Humans with the ability to see demons.  They're eyes are always an inhuman color.  Hunters are also stronger and faster than normal humans.  Being a Hunter is genetic, there are different families of them.  Most Hunters can summon magical demon-slaying weapons, that glow bluish-white and burn demons if they touch them.  This trait is not always passed down.
Witches and Warlocks-When a demon and a human have a child, that child is a witch or a warlock.  Having demon blood in them, they can see demons and have the ability to cast spells, if they recite the spells kept in arcane demon spellbooks.  But each witch or warlock possesses an innate spell ability that can be activated without chanting.  These powers are very hard to control, though.

Demonic Races
Lesser Demons-Small, annoying creatures like Imps, Goblins, and Gremlins.  Animal-like demons like hellhounds, hellcats, and hellbats are also considered to be lesser demons.
Normal Demons-Demons that can take on human forms and have personalities.  They can be almost any race that is considered smart enough.  Most are evil, but they have free will so some are not.
Greater Demons-Demons that are one-of-a-kind.  The biggest, scariest, most evil demons fill this category, like demon kings.  However, there is only one of each kind of these demons, and most have gone missing over the years.

Angelic Races
Angels-Beings of Heaven.  They have the power to smite a demon where it stands, but are rarely, if ever, seen.  It is said they power the demon-slaying weapons of Hunters.
Angelic Creatures-Creatures that are also native to heavenly realms, but are not angels.  Pegasi and creatures like that fill this category.
Fallen Angels-When an angel is corrupted and becomes evil, it is considered a Fallen Angel, which is neither Angel nor Demon, but something else altogether, evil incarnate.  The ultimate power of an Angel, but wielded by something dark and twisted.

Other Races
Automatons-They aren't really a race, since they're mechanical and aren't considered "living," but I'll explain them anyway.  It's an ancient, lost art, to create an automaton.  Powering an artificial construct with some sort of power allows it to become an automaton.  Witches and warlocks used to be able to make automatons whenever they wanted, but how to do it has long been forgotten, and it is thought that no automatons "live" today. 


© 2012 Komori Rin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012


Author

Komori Rin
Komori Rin

PA



About
Hi, I'm Komori Rin, and i am a huge otaku. I like almost all things anime, manga, or even just Japanese. My dream is to live in Tokyo and publish a manga and what I post will be about that manga, wh.. more..

Writing
Characters Characters

A Chapter by Komori Rin